𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

-----

Horace POV
"Children!"

The call of Miss Peregrine pulled us from our play.

We ran inside to find Miss Peregrine standing by the door with a girl whom looked about my age, and was quite pretty.

"This is our new peculiar. Her name is Y/N. Miss Y/N will be staying with us from now on, now run along and play. Be sure to make miss Y/L/N feel welcomed."

Fiona, Hugh, Millard, and I all ran up the stairs and huddled up in Hugh's room.

"Did you all see the new peculiar!"

Hugh whisper yelled excitedly shutting his door.

"Yeah, I wonder what her peculiarity is!"

"She was wearing the most wonderful dress." Fiona sighed admiringly.

"It was quite fashionable." I admitted.

"Don't worry Horace no one is more fashionable than you."

"Oh hush! If you'll excuse me."

Getting up and walking through the hallway and down the stairs, I bumped into miss Peregrine on my way to the court yard.

"Ah! Horace! Now you can meet miss
Y/L/N properly."

"Hello Miss. Beautiful dress you have there. You must put me in contact with your tailor."

"Why thank you." She giggled and curtsied.

"Of course. Miss Peregrine do you mind if I finish introducing her to the children?"

"Not at all. Run along. Just be on time for dinner. Polite persons are never late." She called from behind us.

"You know I really meant what I said. Your dress is very beautiful. It brings out your eyes. Great choice."

She blushed a light shade of pink that matched her knee length satan dress perfectly. My was she beautiful. And such a great taste in clothing. Simply wonderful.