𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

-----
Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Can you come here darling!?" Horace called from downstairs.

I quickly set my book on top of Horace's desk and hurried down the stairs, "Coming!" I shouted.

Horace was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs and grasped my hand as I hopped down the last step.

"Why thank you sir." I mused, giggling like a school girl, "Did you need something?"

"I wanted to show you something." A grin took over his face as he wrapped an arm around my waist and guided me to the bathroom, "Close your eyes." I did as instructed and let him guide me a few more feet, the smell of cinnamon and vanilla filled my nose, "Alright then, open up."

I opened my eyes and felt my heart practically melt at the sight. The bath filled to the brim with bubbles, flower petals and candles scattered around, as well.

I turned to Horace, suttle tears brimming my eyes, "This is beautiful."

Horace just laughed lightly and pulled me into a hug, "I'm glad you like it, go ahead and get in." With a peck to my forehead he sat back and gave me room to undress.

I stepped closer to him and I inertwined our fingers, closing the distance between us again, "Only, if you, join me." I mumbled in-between kisses.

"That can be arranged." He chuckled.

Grasping his shirt I poked a few of the top buttons through their holes and then stepped back to undress myself.

Horace sat in the tub and held his hand out to assist me. I made myself comfortable between his legs, and let the bubbles cover up past my chest. This was probably one of the most intimate moment's we've had. Not sexually, but more mentally I would say. Yes we were physically touching, but it was peaceful, and we just sat in silence enjoying each other's presence. It was nice.

"Would you like to review some of my dreams?" Horace whispered, chin rested on my head.

I made a sound of agreement and fiddled with his fingers under the warm water.

We watched some of the older dreams as well as a few of his newer ones, of me and him mostly.

"Thank you for this." I sighed.

"Of course. Happy Valentine's Day."