𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳

-----
Victor's POV

"He did that to her!" Y/N exclaimed dropping the knife onto the island in the kitchen.

"I know right!" I exclaimed back, half mocking her.

"That little piece of-" She started.

"Y/N!" I scolded her and chuckled a bit at how worked up she was getting about a book.

She went back to chopping the herculean squash that was brought in from the garden. She was chopping quite angrily and I went to warn her that she was getting close to her fingers. "Y/N watch your fing-"

"Ow! Gosh damn it!" She yelled the first part and whispered the second. I winced.

I ran over to her as she was clutching her finger. Prying her hand off of her finger I examined the damage. A medium sized cut running down the side of her pointer finger. She didn't look to phased by it but she was still hurt and that was not okay with me.

"Okay so, what have we learned about chopping vegetables angrily?"

A playful smack to the shoulder from her good hand me with her good hand had us both laughing. I rubbed my arm making a pouty face.

"Oh toughen up Bruntly. Considering I'm not the one with the strength of 10 men, that couldn't have hurt very much."

After a trip to the sink Y/N leaned against me as we ran her hand under the water. I picked her up and put her on the counter, grabbing her a rag, and some bandages. She dried off her finger and held it out for me to put the band aids on. I did so and she grabbed me and pulled me into her. We sat there for a little bit and I kissed her head.

"I should get back to making dinner."

"Okay." I sighed into her hair.

"We can continue this later." She whispered kissing my cheek and getting off of the counter.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

She turned around and winked at me.

I walked away, smiling like an idiot.