𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

Jake - Your temples. Because he is a bit taller than you, whenever he walks by you, he will take the chance to quickly kiss your temples.

Millard - Your cheek. He's a gentleman and kisses your cheek all the time. When he walks past you or your cuddling in bed, he will grab your face and kiss your cheek.

Hugh - Your nose. Always running around with Millard and having bees live in his stomach keeps Hugh from kissing you too often, but whenever and as much as possible he will kiss you on your nose to see you scrunch up your face.

Horace - Your knuckles. Horace's fancy outfits, fit his personality perfectly. He will bow, and kiss your knuckles as if meeting a princess because after all you are his queen. It makes you giggle and that giggle kills him.

Emma - Your chin. Emma is shorter than you so it gives her the perfect opportunity whenever you two hug, she will stand on her tip toes and peck your chin.

Olive - The lips. Olive loves to listen to you go on and on with your facts and poetry, but sometimes she just wants you to relax with her. So she kisses you to make you be quiet.

Victor - The top of your head. Victor is always carrying you bridal style and will kiss you on the top of your head.

Enoch - Your shoulder or neck. Enoch is always hugging you from behind using his height to his advantage. He will lightly kiss your shoulder and down your arm before laying his chin on your shoulder and kissing your neck.