𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥

-----
(If he wakes up before you)
Millard's POV
Y/N didn't put her hair up last night and it was currently all over the place. I couldn't help but let out a stifled laugh as she unconsciously brushed a piece of hair from her lip.

"Y/N." I whispered, "Y/N/N." Rubbing her arms slightly, watching as she stirred I kissed her shoulder and grabbed her hand.

"Good morning."

I grinned, "Good morning beautiful."

Pulling away I squeezed her hand and got up to got dressed.

Walking down the stairs I was greeted by the warm smell of waffles.

"Good morning!" Miss Peregrine greeted me.

I smiled, "To you as well."

"Where's Y/N?"

"She should be down in a moment."

As if on cue Y/N padded down the stairs in a beautiful green dress, that complimented her in every way.

"Morning." She grinned at everyone.

"I made you a plate." I mumbled with a mouthful.

"Thank you love." She pecked my lips and giggled, "Mhm, you taste like strawberries."

"Since when is that a bad thing."

"It's not."

Grinning, I mused as she shoved a big piece of waffle in her mouth, "Oh shush. Just eat your breakfast."

"I planned on it." She retorted.

"Eat you two." Miss Peregrine chuckled.

-----
(If you wake up before him)
Y

/N's POV

Though I couldn't see Millard, I always admired him in the morning. He seemed to be perfect always.

I sat myself on his waist and Ran my hands from his hands, to his shoulders, to his cheeks. As I cupped them in my hands I squished his cheeks together and mushed up his face, kissing his lips and pecking his nose once.

"Y/N." He groaned.

"Yes?"

"Let. Me. Sleep." He whined, moving me off of him.

I huffed and let him sleep for another five minutes before becoming bored again. This time, I didn't sit on him but I lifted up his arm and wedged myself under it, making it the most uncomfortable for him.

He woke up in a fit of laughter, "What are you doing?"

Letting out a breath I laughed, my answer being muffled by his arm, "Waking you up."

"Well you succeeded."

He laughed again, lifting up his arm for me to move.

I instead repositioned myself so I was clinging onto him like a koala.

"Now what are you doing?"

He was laughing even harder, but he wrapped his arms around me nonetheless.

"Realizing that your idea of going back to sleep sounds pretty good rate." I smiled lazily.

"Of course you are. Because it's a great idea!"

I just grinned up at him.

"No. No. No. We have to stay up. So, good morning Millard." I announced, straddling his waist once again.

He sighed, smiling at me and running his hands up and down my thighs, "Good morning Y/N."

-----
More in the making! I promise! Thank you so much for baring with me!