𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

-----
(If he wakes up before you)
Horace's POV

Y/N was always a heavy sleeper. For as long as I've known her she has been, and this morning, was no different. So, I hopped out of bed and got dressed in a usual suit, skipping out on the jacket for now however.

For some reason I was up particularly early. I wasn't sure why, but I knew it gave me a little extra time before I would wake Y/N, and I had decided to put some extra effort into our early breakfast today.

I carefully closed my bedroom door as quietly as possible, and treated my trip down the hall the same way. It wasn't unusual for me to make Y/N breakfast, so I got to work. I started preparing some fruit and homemade breakfast bars for our meal, as well as two bowls of oatmeal and packed it onto a tray. I even made a trip outside and picked a fresh tulip, placing it in one of Miss Peregrine's old ink bottles filled with water.

A little while later, it was time to wake sleeping beauty. "Y/N. Darling." I cooed, rubbing her back a bit. She only stirred and I spoke again, a little louder, but not losing the tenderness in my voice, "Y/N, wake up. I brought breakfast." She stirred a bit more and her eyes opened halfway, a grin spread across her face once she recognized me. "Good morning sunshine.

"Good morning." She returned, kissing me. I placed my hand on the crook of her neck as she deepened the kiss a bit, "Mmm whatever you brought me smells amazing."

I grinned, pulling the tray of food off of my desk and over to the bed. I settled down beside her and we ate, making small talk and eating our food. Easily the best part of my day.

-----
(If you wake up before him)
Y/N's POV

Today was one of those days. The days where I wake up before Horace, sat here for half an hour bored out of my mind because I shouldn't fall back asleep, and then fall back asleep in spite of my efforts.

I watched Horace for a little bit to pass the time. I don't know how he did it. He could stay up to three in the morning with me because I wouldn't be able to sleep, and he could wake up and six in the morning the same day. I always envied him for that. That and how he always managed to look stunning. Not just with his fashion, his hair, his skin, everything. This boy was going to be the death of me.

I must have fixated on Horace a little too much because it startled me when he started to stir. A few moments later though he stopped and fell back into a peaceful state. Me being me I started to get tired again and I slowly lifted up his arm and curled up into his chest. I was there for merely minutes when I started to doze off. Before I was completely gone though, I felt arms wrap around my waist and finger tips rub up and down my back.

"Sleep tight love. I will wake you up in a bit." Horace whispered, his voice deeper than usual.

I was to far gone to say anything, so I smiled lazily, kissed his collar bone, and nuzzled into his chest further. Falling asleep once more.

-----
H

ello loves! I am so excited about all of the new chapters I have in store for you all! I may take a little break from posting to get a good amount done and post them all at once or I might just keep doing it like I am and get them done and post them one at a time, not sure yet though, let me know which you would prefer please! Love you all!