𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘨𝘰𝘴

Jake - You have a German Shepherd. She is four years old, her fur is all black with a white heart on her chest and she has bright blue eyes. Her name is Valentine.

His Reaction/Their Relationship - Jake is absolutely obsessed with her. They get along great and Valentine loves all of the attention.

Millard - You have a Border Collie. She is two years old, her fur is black and white. She has brown eyes. Her name is Piper.

His Reaction/Their Relationship - Millard and Piper are great friends. Piper is a bit confused as Millard is invisible but she loves to play with him.

Hugh - You have a Beagle. He is nine months old. His fur is white with tan and darker brown patches. His name is Patch.

His Reaction/Their Relationship - Patch isn't the most fond of Hugh but loves to play soccer with him. Their both energetic, and love to be outside.

Horace - You have a Shar-Pei. He is five years old, his fur is white. His name is Charley.

His Reaction/Their Relationship - They both love to look their best and tend to take naps. They both remind you of old men. However, Charley doesn't pay much attention to Horace unless it has to do with fashion.

Emma - You have a Bernese Mountain Dog. He is three years old, he has brown, black, and white fur. His name is Decklan.

Her Reaction/Their Relationship - If Decklan was a human, those two would be at each other's throats most of the time. Decklan isn't to happy that he doesn't get as much attention but he hasn't ever tried to physically hurt Emma. In fact, you know that if anything he would protect her.

Olive - You have four Welsh Corgis. Two of them are grey, black, and white, one of them is golden, and one of them is brown and white. They are all from the same litter, two boys and two girls. Eenie Meenie Miney and Mo.

Her Reaction/Their Relationship -
Eenie, Meenie, and Mo, which are your three boys, are okay with Olive. Personally Ennie favors her but Miney, your little golden girl, absolutely despises Olive. They all love the other children though. Except for Enoch. When Enoch isn't very friendly to you they all get balistic and try to protect you.

Victor - You have a Thai Ridgeback. He is a bit of a blueish grey. He is one year old. His name is Dylan.

His Reaction/Their Relationship -
Dylan is okay with Victor. However he gets a bit jealous at times and makes attempts such as laying or sitting in between you two when you are cuddling or insisting on being with and near you twenty four seven.

Enoch - You have a Husky/Chow Chow mix. She is dark brown with a lighter brown muzzle. Her name is Bear. She is 2 months old.

His Reaction/Their Relationship - Bear is always all over Enoch. Wherever Enoch is you will find Bear. Enoch pretends as if he thinks she is annoying but in all reality he loves her and the attention.