𝘱𝘥𝘢

Jacob - 8/10 Jake is usually all over you. However he is really shy and when Enoch teases him he becomes distant for a little bit. But never the less, he goes right back to giving you lots of hugs from behind and holding your hand every second possible.

Millard - 6/10 Millard tends to only hold your hand around others and even then it is kind of rare. However when he is in a clingy mood, he is extremely clingy. He even stops in the middle of a game of soccer with Hugh if he is in clingy mood.

Hugh - 9/10 Hugh is extremely clingy. When he isn't playing soccer with Millard he is touching you in any and as many ways as possible. Hand holding, kissing, hugging, cuddling, and any other way he can find.

Horace - 7/10 Horace is a complete gentleman in every way possible. He is always holding and kissing your hand, and often he will hug you for no reason other than he wants too.

Emma - 5/10 Emma tends to be the clingier one in your relationship but she isn't over the top. She will kiss you and sit on your lap often, but it is mainly just hand holding that she prefers.

Olive - 9/10 Olive isn't afraid to embrace her sexuality and relationship with you. You just recently came out of the closet but are still all for the kisses and any other affection she shows towards you.

Victor - 10/10 Victor is beyond clingy. He is nearly always, with you. Hand holding, bear hugging, bridal carrying, kissing, he just can't get enough.

Enoch - 2/10 Enoch isn't clingy around everyone else but when you two are by yourselves he is a big baby. Like the biggest of big babies. He will be working with his organs and all of a sudden will just come lay on you. Or you guys could be cuddling and if you stop running your hands through his hair he makes a pouty lip and puts your hand back on his head.