𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩

-----
Y/N's POV

I barged into Enoch's room, fire blazing from inside me. When I get my hands on him.

There he stood in all his glory. The usual scowl on his face as he rearranged his jars.

"What we're you thinking?!" I scolded.

He just raised an eyebrow at me as if he had no clue what I was talking about.

"Why in the world would you do that?"

Enoch just rolled his eyes, "It's not a big deal."

"It is to me!"

"Really Y/N. It was a joke, and I'm sure Horace knows that."

"What if he doesn't Enoch!"

"The kid is smart! You don't come out of the closet looking perfect after you've gotten done making out with someone!" Enoch smirked at his comment.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Why does it bother you so much anyways?"

I looked up at him in disbelief, he didn't seem to care and turned back to his jar organizing. "We didn't actually kiss!"

"Would it bother you if we did." He said blatantly.

I was frozen in my spot at his inquiry. Enoch only turned to me completely and looked my face over in curosity, searching for any detail that might give him an answer.

"I-" before I had time to give him a full answer he was stepping towards me.

"Would us kissing really be that bad of a thing?" He mumbled, his warm breath fanning my face.

I looked up, down, and all around his face. Studying each feature. A smirk molded onto his lips for a few mere seconds before his hands grasped my face gently, and he pulled my face to his, clearing the smirk of his lips as they connected with mine.