𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦

Jake - Jake doesn't have any chores because he is still quite new to the house but he helps you with yours. Being as your peculiarity allows you to kill things, you tend to the pesky weeds that grow in the garden. While you simply touch them and they turn to dust, he sits there and picks them, complaining the whole time.

Millard - You are both sent off to spy on the towns residents sometimes. You've found out many useful things and when the police are planning to come to the home you are always ready to warn Miss Peregrine.

Hugh - Because you can talk to animals it is your job to care for any injured creatures you find. Hugh is often fascinated and tries to help in anyway he can.

Horace - You do not have a chore yet so you simply either help Horace get ready to project his dreams or you enjoy making new clothes for the children.

Emma - You are able to do many different chores with your peculiarity. You can blow away leaves, water the flowers, and much more. Emma likes to help you with what she can when her chores are done.

Olive - Your job is to tell bedtime stories or recite poetry before bed if Horace hadn't had a dream the previous night. Olive has heard lots of these stories before so she loves to help you tell them.

Victor - You don't have a daily chore. You simply do anything that needs to be done. You usually help Victor with his chores or you like to experiment with the giant vegetables that Fiona provides you with.

Enoch - You either wash the dishes or do the laundry. Considering you need water for both it is what Miss Peregrine has appointed to be your chore. Enoch doesn't have any chores so you make him come along with you.