𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩

-----
If you get jealous
Y/N's POV

Hugh and Fiona would be amazing together. That's the truth and I just have to face it. They both are smart, kind, funny, Fiona is beautiful not to mention. I just think that he deserves someone like her.

I sighed and pushed away my thoughts, standing up and walking inside to my room, placing a book mark in my book and setting it back on the shelf. Making my way back downstairs I settled into Millard's room, where I found him tidying up.

"Hey Millard."

"Hey Y/N!" He greeted me with a hug, and when I broke down he pulled me back in and rubbed my back, "What's wrong?"

"H-H-Hugh and I-I don't b-belong t-t-together."

"What? Why would you say that! Of course you do!"

"N-n-no. H-he d-deserves someone b-better."

"Well then who do you suggest? Because I see no one better for Hugh than you."

"F-F-Fiona!" I screamed.

"No, no Y/N. Hugh loves you not Fiona." Millard ushered me to his bed, "Would you like a glass of water?"

I nodded and attempted to fix myself up a bit while he was gone. I heard footsteps hurrying down the hallway and was a bit startled when a flustered Hugh came barging through the door. We looked at each other for a second before he ran to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Why would you say those things?" He mumbled into my hair.

I stayed silent and clung onto him.

"Y/N, look at me." He cupped my face into his hands and held my gaze. "I love you. Fiona sure, were friends, but I love you. And only you."

"I love you too." I smiled tearfully, hugging him again.

The we heard a voice, "That was beautiful." No one was there.

"Millard!" Hugh yelled, "Put some clothes on!"

----
When they get jealous
Hugh's POV
O

f course they did. How could they not. I don't understand why I even considered this anymore. She's beautiful, she's honest, she's strong, she's loyal, she's caring, she's just amazing. And the fact that she's still with me confuses me. She could have any other guy she wanted. But she sticks with me, a scrawny nerdy, freak. She probably feels bad for me, and that's the only reason she still puts up an act.

"Hugh! Earth to Hugh!" She was trying to snap me out of my thoughts.

I plastered a smile to my face, "Hm?"

"Is everything alright?"

I stayed silent for a minute, "Everything is fine."

She sighed and walked over to stand next to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I rested mine around hers.

After a couple minutes she rested her chin on my chest and looked at me, "Don't you lie to me."

"It's nothing."

"What did I just say?" She scolded.

"Do you like Millard?"

"Of course! He's my best friend!" She smiled.

"No, I mean as more than a friend." I explained.

"Of course not. I love you." She frowned, "Why would you ask that?"

"Because I just see how you guys interact with each other. Your always smiling, laughing, having fun. Your always happy when your with him."

"That doesn't mean I have any romantic interests in him."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." She smiled, placing a small kiss to my lips and walking me out of my bedroom.

"Now stop being jealous. If it makes you feel any better I will hold your hand the whole time on our walk."

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Come on! You know you want to!" She teased, holding her open hand out for me to grab.

I took it and we went on our way.