FEEL ME 4: MALL

REMINDERS:

The views of the author doesn't reflect in any specific events already happened or might just happen. What you're about to read is only an imaginative composition of the author. This is a BxB genre which may not suitable for the readers ages 18 year old below. Hereof, the composed story is exclusive solely for 18 year old and above and may encounter some inappropriate use of words you might read later on. And if you are against at same sex relationship or not comfortable reading this kind of thoughts, you are free to leave this page.

BE OPEN-MINDED.

______________________

Previous Chapter:

"Mr. Sandoval, you are hired and qualified as the Travis Trading Corp. secretary of our CEO in the name of Mr. Raymond Cortez. He wants you to be there by thursday it means that you may start working with him on that day. And by the way, the company will sending you an email containing the appointments, schedules of meetings and investors to negotiate with. Better if you try to analyze all the relevant information there because Mr. Cortez is a businessman whose very conscious and strict as well in terms of his schedules and appointments." Ang mahaba habang litanya sa kabilang linya na sa tingin ko ay babae.

"Okay, i'll be there tomorrow. Thank you." Ang sagot ko sabay pindot ng end call.

This is it wala ng atrasan, I am doing this for my family to support their financial expenses here in our house and other financial matters for they are my reason to breathe, I will take this oppurtunity to apply all the theories and methodologies I have learned during my school days.

Isang panibagong pagsubok na naman ang aking kahaharapin bukas at nagpapasalamat ako dahil sa wakas ay magkakatrabaho na ako.

Natulog ako ng may malapad na ngiti sa aking mga labi.

Photo cover by: My_Ace

"MALL"

Quicke_Ow

Part 4

Wednesday, 8:00 am

Kasalukuyan kaming nagaagahan ng aking pamilya at kita ko sa mga labi nila ang ubod ng saya at ligayang di matatawaran.

Katabi kong kumain si kuya Max at kaharap ko naman si mama at magkaharap naman sina papa at kuya.

"Mama, papa, kuya?" Pagkuha ko sa kanilang atensyon. Hindi sila sumagot at inaantay lang ang aking sasabihin. Nakangiti silang nakatingin sa akin.