Chapter 12- Can we date?

A perfect mess that's what surrounds me,
Then I see you over there,
I can't seem to break the stare.
Maybe it's because your shirt is my favorite color
Then you walk on over with a smoulder
And you hand me a letter, I say "what is this?"
You say, " love at first sight, it exists"

- Ruth b

For this chapter, listen to falling by Trevor Daniel.

I couldn't seem to get sleep and it was starting to get annoying. I sighed and picked up my phone lingering on top of the drawer and checked the time. It was three in the morning. Kiana was all cuddled up on me.

Trust me, this whole fuck buddy thing was getting intense. We hadn't had sex yet, but I knew that was the next step. I also hadn't slept with a girl before, so that meant I didn't even know where to start from.

I went to google and searched, 'how to fuck a girl-lesbians.'  I know this was stupid but how could you blame me, I was ignorant about this. I didn't want my first time to be boring. I scrolled through the feed and there was a lot of information. First I had to study the Vulva and the parts around it, then I had to read about

"How you can please your partner and become a pussy eating, pussy licking, cunniliguist guru...huh." I said it out loud without thinking. I turned the other side to face Kiana to see if she heard all I said, but I guess she didn't. She was deep into sleep. I continued scrolling and I realized licking pussy was the best way to make a woman orgasm. I looked up the ceiling and started imagining how I could compose myself and go down Kiana.

I stared at her as she slept, admiring her beautiful face. She had placed her head on the pillow while her left thigh was on top of mine. I wanted to touch her, but I didn't know how to start. I remembered what I read on google, and I wanted to be that cunniliguist guru.

I caressed her thigh slowly, then stopped for a second still wondering what to do. This was the only chance I could try out everything I read while she was still sleeping. I gained back my confidence and started moving my hands slowly, until they reached her vulva. She hadn't put on any panties down, which could make my work easier. She was only wearing a long white vest which was sexy. I smiled at my thoughts.

She didn't shake or show any sign of emotion when I touched her. I slowly removed her leg off me, removed the sheets covering her and threw them on the floor. I moved down her, spread her legs on both sides slowly and pulled her vest up. Her vulva was all mine now. The only thing remaining was to eat her up.

I looked back at her but she didn't shake, like she was so deep in sleep. I didn't know if she was pretending but all I knew, is I was going to experiment all my skills on her.

I slowly rubbed my fingers on her inner lips of the vagina trying to stimulate her, but it still didn't work. I decided to make my next move which was using my tongue.

I closed my eyes so I couldn't see what I was doing. My brain was now in control. I kept my tongue flat and I used it to explore her pussy lips and clitoral hood. I planted wet kisses on her inner thighs, and navel to stimulate her, but she still didn't move, like nothing was working.

I opened my eyes now and got back to her pussy. I placed my tongue on her clitoris and licked it. I licked it while I slowly made my way to the entrance hole. Then I felt her shake a-bit, and realized she was now awake.

I continued licking, deep and deeper. She gave light moans, digging her hands inside my hair and pushing me more further....burying me in between her thighs. I guessed she liked this.

"Please don't stop." She moaned.

I kept licking her clitoris, up and down and felt her getting wet. Her moans increased. She started to shudder the more I continued.