Chapter 24- Enemies

Spent my night lying wide awake,
Talking to my tears.
Baby, I'm yearning....
Feenin' for your touch.
You're just like a drug,
I'm getting addicted to...
Because of you girl, because of you
I'm so high and ready to take any risks...

                                                  - Tatiana Manoias

For this chapter, listen to enemies by lauv.

I headed for the front door once I was done showering and dressing up. I had worn my blue ripped jeans, and Yosef's grey jumper that consumed most of my whole body. I finished my disgusting look, with a pair of white stockings and white adidas super court sneakers. I felt ugly today.... but I didn't care. What was the use of looking so good when my heart was broken?

Mum had called me earlier. I kept thinking, what had happened? Did she get an accident? Wait, no, that can't happen. Maybe it's her wedding preparations she needed help with. "Aargh." I felt disgusted by the thought of that.

When I got out of the house, I realized I had left my car at Kiana's home yesterday. Actually, for the past few days. I had to go get it...but I was scared. How was I going to face the girl whose heart I had broken? I closed my eyes and breathed in...then out. "You can do this, Xhey?" I whispered to myself.

Just then, I felt a finger tuck my hair behind my ear. I opened my eyes, only for them to meet with Kylie's. Was my day going to get ruined as early as this? I saw a smirk forming on her lips when she stared at me.

I rolled my eyes. "What do want from me now?"

"You." She muttered.

Ew. I couldn't believe what she was blabbering. She was so evil in my eyes. All she did was ruin my life, from the day I met her that night at the party.

"Kylie....please, just let me be. Leave me alone." I pleaded.

"Well ok... for now." She smirked.

I sighed heavily, and walked out of Yosef's premises, leaving her stare at me like a statue. I continued walking down the streets, hoping to get a taxi and head to Kiana's. God.... I was missing that girl. She controlled every part of me. I couldn't function, more so now, that I was sure of my feelings for her.

Kylie hooted the horn of her car repeatedly behind me, causing me to turn around. What did she want now?

"I came to see you, but all you're doing is show attitude...what's your problem?" She shouted.

"You Kylie...you are my problem." I barked.

"Really?" She smiled and smirked.

Fuck...I hated it when she smirked. She looked so ugly to me, if only she knew that.

"I didn't know that I turn you on." She raised a brow and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking, her car following behind me. A taxi cab passed by and I tried stopping it, but it just continued....great. I felt angry. I was suffering like I didn't own a car.

"I can drop you to where you want to go...you know I don't have a problem." Kylie stated.

I can't believe she was still following me. I guess she needed some gossip to go tell Yosef. I just kept quiet and continued walking till I finally got a taxi to stop. I entered in and gave the directions to Kiana's house.

I kept thinking about her every now and then in the taxi. I just couldn't stop my thoughts. Maybe I could give her a hug when I arrive. Call her all the sweet names she loved... I don't know. I pulled out my phone from my jean pocket and read the message she sent me last night. I felt broken again. I held my tears in, and looked out the window to avoid this rush of pain.