Chapter 30- Girls aint shit

Love will fuck you up
More than drugs will...
                                         - The Weekend.

For this chapter, listen to don't call me crazy by Ashlee.

"That's my boyfriend right there. I can't let this bitch take him away from me." The lady who opposed shouted, capturing everyone's attention.

I critically stared at her, from toe to head . I thought I had seen her somewhere. Then I remembered, yes I did.... in that video Kylie sent me. She was the girl kissing Yosef and the one Miranda thought he was going to propose to.

"What the fuck." Yosef gritted his teeth.

I turned my attention back to him and saw his face burning in anger... I guess.

"That's your ex girlfriend Samantha, right?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He gasped and fidgeted to speak. "Y-Yeah."

I smiled in my heart, soul, and lips because I knew, drama was about to happen. I heard footsteps getting close to us, and I removed my gaze off Yosef and concentrated back to the entrance door. Samantha was walking towards us, and when she approached me, I looked straight into her eyes. They were dark brown just like mine, even her hair.

She wore a disgusting look on her face and without a second, she gripped my hair roughly.

"You little tramp." She shouted, twisting my head in all directions.

I tried to remove her hands off my hair, but she was stronger than me. Fuck.

"I will not let you marry my boyfriend." She barked the more.

"Let me go." I wailed.

Yosef gasped and shouted. "Samantha, Let her go."

"Noo. Why is she the one getting married to you and not me? I will not let her go." She spat and tightened her hold on my hair. I hissed in pain.

Yosef sighed loudly. "This is a church. You're embarrassing yourself."

"I don't care." She declared. "Not until you say no, will I let her go."

"Samantha." Someone getting close to us wailed. It was Miranda.

"Please, stop this. Okay." Miranda pleaded.

"Nooo." Samantha barked.

"This bitch is a hoe. She took Yosef away from me." She choked a-bit when she spoke.

"Miranda, please. Don't let this happen." She added.

"Let my daughter go." My mum barked. I felt her presence around us.

"Shut the fuck up, woman." She abused my mum.

This got me so damn angry. I maybe pissed at my mum.... but I could not stand anyone disrespecting her.

I gathered all my energy and gripped her hands that were holding my hair and twisted them behind her back. She hissed in pain too, shouting for me to let her go. I moved my face close to her ear and whispered.

"Do whatever the fuck you want, but do not talk back at my mum. I doubt whether you even have one."

"How dare y-you, aaarhhhh." She shouted when I tightened my hold.

"Is the ceremony still going to continue or it's cancelled?" The priest blabbered.

We all turned our attention to him.

"Yes it will continue. I'll handle this issue." Miranda spoke and told me to let Samantha go.

I glanced at both of them and released the little evil witch's hands off her back. She held her wrists to massage them and glared back at me. She rolled her eyes before Miranda trailed her out of the church.