Chapter 15- Confused

I saw you in my dreams,
You came to me.
You were the sweetest apparition
Such a pretty vision.
There was no reason, no explanation
The perfect hallucination.
You said that I changed,
Then I awoke and it was so sad.

For this chapter, listen to vanilla sundae by Emily burn.

We've all watched and read about love stories whereby, most seem quite the same. But I think it's a shame, when you compare your love story with the rest. To me, mine is different. It's a love story, of just me, my ripped jeans, my boyfriend, his messy hair....and love.

I thought about all this when I gazed down at my feet, holding Yosef's hands. I hadn't worn any shoes, and we had walked for quite a long time.

The night was chilly, but worth it because I was with my boyfriend. I looked back at him and saw that he was also lost in thoughts. He hadn't worn any shoes either, because he didn't want me to be the only one bare feet. That was so sweet of him.

"We should jog one of these days." He finally spoke after a long walk of silence.

"Yeah, we should. It will be fun, since it's me and you now." I smiled.

"Haha, true. I can't believe we've actually walked this far. If I were alone, trust me, I wouldn't."

"Haha. Same with me."

We stopped for a moment and gazed at each other, quiet. I mean, there was nothing to speak. But in that same moment, I thought of Yosef's mum, Miranda. She knew my dad and I wanted to know about him. Since Yosef was her son and he could talk to her anytime, this was the perfect time to tell him my problem.

"How's your mum?" I asked.

"She's good, I guess. Just busy with work. That's all she does." He replied.

"I wanted to ask you something, but it's personal. Can you keep it to yourself?" My hands tightened on his.

"Yeah, sure. You can trust me. What is it?" He became concerned.

"Well, last time at my mums party, I was introduced to your mum. And she said I look like my dad, literally my eyes. I know this is weird but..." I paused for a second trying to figure out how'd phrase my sentence.

"But what? Tell me hun.. what's wrong?"

"I've never seen my dad before, since I was born. Not like he died or something. I just don't know where he is and how he looks like, and I want to know so badly. My mum never tells me about what happened between the two of them. So if your mum knows my dad, please ask her and get me some details. Please." I pleaded.

He kept mute while his eyes glanced around and back to me. He breathed a sigh.

"It's ok. I'll ask her. I promise. Only that my mum's kinda hard at pulling out information. But I'll try. Ok. I promise." He pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you."

I was glad he was going to help me. I just hoped that Miranda could tell him. It would be a chance in a lifetime and a new chapter for me.

"I think we should go back to the hotel right now. Don't you think? I see you're getting cold though you have a sweater on." He stated still hugging me.

"Yeah, sure." I replied and pulled away from him.

We walked back slowly, making more jokes while we laughed at them. After what seemed like thirty minutes, Yosef pulled out his phone from his pocket and played some music.

"What's that music for?" I raised a brow.

""I dare you to dance for me." He smirked.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I chuckled.