Chapter 17- Break up with your boyfriend, I'm bored

You got me some type of way
Ain't used to feeling this way,
I don't know what to say
But I know I shouldn't think about it.
Took one fucking look at your face,
Now I wanna know how you taste.

Listen to break up with your boyfriend, I'm bored by Keara graves ( it's the gay version of Ariana's original)

"Where you guys going?" Yosef asked curiously.

I wondered how he spotted us so fast. I was getting to know Kylie and he just interrupted the moment.

"To the washrooms. She doesn't know this house so well, lol." Kylie defensive.

"I don't trust you Kylie. Let me borrow my girlfriend for a couple hours." He said grabbing me by the hand. We walked back to where the rest were, leaving her just standing there.

I was confused. But before I could think, Yosef pulled me in for a kiss in-front of his friends. He kissed me roughly this time and I could just feel him on my lips and not on my mind.

I pulled away and looked at him. Why was he acting so weird now? Maybe he was drunk or high from weed.

"Want something to drink?" He asked after we sat down.

I looked back at his friends and Kylie was there, staring at me. I really wanted to sit next to her and continue talking, but how was I going to leave Yosef's sight? I thought about this and looked back at him, holding a bottle of Hennessy. The only way out of his sight was to get drunk. So, if I got drunk, I would want to pee, giving me a chance to get close to Kylie.

"Yeah, sure."

He then poured  the cognac in my glass and I galloped the first shot. I put my glass for another round which he added me. The shots kept going on, till I found myself finishing over 5 of them.

"Woah, easy on the bottle. You'll get drunk." The blonde guy said.

"I want to drink with you." Kylie stated.

Me and Yosef looked back at her. He didn't say anything when she got close to us, but he snaked his hand around my waist to prove I was his. Kylie looked at his move and smirked. She got the bottle in his hands and filled her glass. She drank in two seconds and added herself another.

I did the same and found myself drinking over 10 shots. I looked at Kylie. "Go on, Tell her you like her." Me to me after the few shots of Hennessy, mind in frenzy, world spinning faster than normal, legs giving way. Under the influence of alcohol, everything seemed like fun.

"I'll be right back." Yosef excused himself from me and stood up. I held back his arm so he could turn and face me.

"Where are you going?" I asked with a smile on my face. I just couldn't help it but smile. Maybe it was the alcohol. But I loved it.

"Smoke some weed with the guys. See you later. Just don't get lost around here." He cautioned with concern.

I looked at him getting to the group of boys when he was handed a blunt. I felt a hand on my naked thigh and turned around, only to see Kylie. We started up a conversation, which under some circumstances would be dull, but became thrilling as a result of muddled words, loss of filter and a desire to be brutally honest.

The jokes got funnier. I felt pretty, witty and cool. I pulled my dress a little higher and pushed my chest out a little further. I rumpled my hand through my hair frequently during the conversation to draw attention to it, I knew she liked black girls.

There was of course a small voice quietly nagging at the back of my mind, reminding me that I won't feel this way tomorrow and that my actions would have repercussions, and perhaps one of great severity. But when I was drunk, I was well beyond the point of caring. My motto became 'Live in the moment.'