24- Fanfare

Her POV

Both of us make our way down, hand in hand which makes Taehyung squeal out a loud "CUTEEE" , which leads to Namjoon looking at me and grinning like an idiot and I return it in kind.

I see Jin and Yoongi exchange knowing glances with small smiles as I approach the kitchen. I grin at them as I start making coffee and a sandwich. "SOMEONE'S in a good mood" Hobi says as he nudges me and I have no words to reply as I go and sit next to Namjoon.

"So, Ayanna, when will you be joining us in Korea?" Yoongi asks me

"I'll be there in about a month, with me having to wrap up everything in Germany then having to go back home and get all my stuff"

"Oh oh oh!" Jimin says, bouncing in the sofa, "Why don't we have a formal-" he says pointedly at me "-goodbye dinner for Ayanna... I mean we won't see her for a month" Jimin says, which leads to everyone agreeing, as he winks at me.

This man wants to see me in that goddamned dress doesn't he

Oh my god this guy I can't-

.....

The days literally fly by,  Namjoon and I  sleeping together, Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung dragging my sorry ass to a couple of shops for clothes, Jungkook insisting on filming me at literally random times throughout the day, Jin and I playing mario kart literally all the time cause it turns out I'm great at video games

"Finally! A WORTHY OPPONENT!" he declared

...

Its the day before the last in Stockholm. The night of the "formal dinner" . I didn't expect the guys to go all out but boy they did.
I don't understand why they carried their suits here, but at this point I don't even question it. They all told me to stay at the top of the stairs till I am called. I hear jazz playing in the background as Namjoon knocks on the door. He's standing there in that same outfit, looking gorgeous as ever and I take his elbow as he leads me down.

Oh my god the fanfare

I want to hide somewhere as I walk down and all six of them are staring at me with big smiles, with Jungkook recording it all on his camera.

"Ahh you look ravishing" Jimin says

"You got what you wanted, didn't you" I say with a smirk

He just laughs as we sit down and the dinner begins.

They weren't kidding with the formal-ness of the dinner. I mean they were all their usual selves, but it was a more sober version of Bangtan. We had a three course meal, at the end of which Jin called for a toast from Namjoon, which caused him to get all flustered as he stood up

"Ayanna... I don't know why I ended up coming to Malmo. It was a decision based on a whim. But I couldn't be happier!... for I met you!" He says as he tilted his glass towards me "and I think I- um"

"Say it already!" Yoongi nudges him

"I love you... Ayanna.. I really do"

At that I stand up and throw my arms over his shoulders, kissing him like I mean it, to the sound of cheers all around the table.

"I love you too~"

.....

Namjoon's POV

We had to leave before her, in the morning. I took a good look at her and made her promise to call me everyday.

"YOU BETTER" I say, extending my pinkie

She laughs as she locks her pinkie with mine. "OKAY! Now go!"

I wave to her until she disappears out of view

"I haven't really seen you this happy in EVER" Hobi says

I just grin at him "She's the one, you know? I can feel it."

"Ahh hyung is so cute when he talks about her..." Jimin chimes in

Her POV

I call my parents once I got back to Germany. And as expected my mum flips out on the fact that not only am I going to a different country, but I'm literally changing careers.
It takes some reasoning from me and my dad to make her see

"I NEVER WANTED TO DO ARCHITECTURE ANYWAY" I yell at the screen out of sheer frustration

Let's just say there wasn't reasoning. More like a lot of yelling.

"I'm going. Whether you like it or not... I'm finally getting to do something I've always wanted to do and I'm not missing out on that again"

She huffs and walks away from the screen as my dad tries to calm me down

"Ayanna dear, are you sure it's not because of anything else? Is it only for your career? "

Oh crap

I knew with the way my dad reads the news, he'd come to know first.

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose, "Does mum know?"

"Well I haven't told her yet. But I wanted to hear it from you first-"

"Hmmm... Dad... This job, I've been working for a couple of weeks now, and I'm genuinely enjoying it. The job is one of the primary reasons... The other one-"

"Anna, How is any of this gonna work out? Think about if for a minute, rationally, like you always do. You've known him for what I think is a month, he's a celebrity with a ridiculous amount of fans, and we have talked about them before too, when we were discussing your interests. And people everywhere will stop looking at you as a person of any worth. Take this job for example- everyone's gonna say that you got it because you were dating him. It's gonna hurt a lot. Everything you do will be overshadowed by people and their opinions. Can you to do this? I know you. You hate when people let their personal biases cloud their judgement..but that's gonna be your life if you do this..."

He put everything I've been feeling in words.

I'm the one who's going have to uproot myself and move.

I'm the one who will be shunned for ages to come, the victim to glares and stares.
I never wanted that.
But,

I have never felt anything like this before
It all seems to fit
Perfectly
He'll stand by me won't he?

"Whatever decision you make, I'll stand by you. We'll stand by you. Just make sure you've thought this through, okay?"

A/N
Shoutout to the one other person who's reading this regularly! I stan you! 💜💜💜

To anyone reading this- plis consider voting!! I would really appreciate it!!!