38- It's Showtime

Her POV

"Ayanna?" He says as he strokes my hair in the morning

"Hmmmm?"

"I'm gonna be a heck lot more busy from now on, with the promotions and the award shows and the tour- I- I won't get to see you as often~"

I look at him and smile "I know Namjoon... Don't worry about it. I'll be here. Plus I'll start getting busy too. We will call each other every night without fail though, okay?" I say as I extend my right pinkie. He intertwines his and takes my hand, running his fingers over my scar, sighing again.

"And what did I tell you about the sighing!??"

He leans in but I stop him, causing him to pout

"Morning breath" I say, and clarity dawns on him as he nods and gets up for the day.

....

The second he finishes brushing, he sneaks up on me dressing up, stealing a kiss, and giving me a smirk, as though he was proving a point

"Real petty eh?"

"Only when it comes to you~"

I roll my eyes at that response as I pull on my shirt and start wearing my coat.

....

Today was my first proper working day in a long time. We were going to work on the sets for the comeback shows and design for the concerts these coming weeks and I couldn't be more excited. Namjoon and I part ways in the lobby and I make my way up to the creative development department.

....

"Ms. Ayanna..." My boss says as I look up from my laptop

"Yes?"

"I would like you to work on the inkigayo stage team. I expect a couple of full sketches for the complete stage by the end of the day" he says with a smile

An entire stage?
YES

"Yes sir, I'm on it!" I say with a big grin as I start pulling up various files and references.

This is going to be fun... I think as I crack my knuckles and get to work.

Namjoon's POV

"Namjoon-ah! You've improved so much!!" Hobi says as he pats my back, as I kneel on the ground, catching my breath.

The comebacks were next week and this was when dance coach Hobi came out in full over working glory.

We all groan as he calls for another rehearsal before lunch.

Her POV

"Ayanna, these are great! Develop the first and the second one, I want full renders by the end of the day. Ask the team to assist you with anything you need. You're in charge of the inkigayo stage now"

Wait what

I stare at the empty space where my boss stood a couple of seconds back.

WHat

An entire stage?

WHAt

WHAT

I grin like an idiot as I start the rendering for the two final designs. I make a checklist of all the things that need to be done and start divvying the work between all my colleagues on this project.

I had a week to get this right.

And you bet I'm gonna ace this

Namjoon's POV