37- Comeback

Her POV

We were all crazy nervous for the comeback.

Crazy nervous would be an understatement to be honest.

Namjoon would pace around the studio whenever I went. Yoongi got quieter. Hobi would not get out of the dance studio. Jin would practice harder with him. Jimin would be stern faced almost all the time. Taehyung stopped his shenanigans. Jungkook buried himself in music.

The music video and album were to be released today, so they were commanded to stop all work and chill.

Except nobody could.

I just sat there in a corner with Namjoon as he restlessly tapped his feet , making circles with his thumb on my right hand, it being in a better  condition now, since we had removed the stitches, sighing deeply when he looked at the scar that marred the softness.

"If you sigh like that one more time, my hand is off limits!"

He looks up and gives me a smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"Why are all of you so nervous???!!!!" I address the room, which makes everyone look up, "I AM NERVOUS BUT ITS NOT A WORRIED NERVOUS, IT'S THE NERVOUS OF ANTICIPATION!!! I'm sure everyone who is looking forward to this is the same-"

"That's the problem isn't it, the anticipation-" Namjoon says in a small voice

"I may be biased at this point but let me tell you something. There's a reason I am biased to you guys. You're genuinely amazing. There are so many groups and bands and producers and singers out there and I fell in love with you-"
I see Namjoon raise an eyebrow, a small smile on his lips "oh my god Namjoon don't-. Anyway, there's a reason and that's because you're YOU. There's something about you all and your music that moves people. That saves people and you should damn well know that by now. I get that you're nervous but don't be gloomy!!!!!!" I say as I stand up and stomp my foot which causes all of them to jump

"Come on leader!" I say reaching a hand out to him as I beckon the others for a group huddle.

They all come and we put our hands in the centre "BANG BANG BANGTAN!" we cheer before we melt into a group hug, even Yoongi putting on a small smile after three days of staring into nothingness.

....

An hour before the MV launch, the guys are called to film a reaction video and I sit aside, watching the video with a couple of other employees, sharing earphones. Since most of the creative development work was done for now and the boys were free today, I was chilling with them.

Needless to say, I couldn't take my eyes off the video. My mouth was open the entire time.

The. Entire. Fricking. Video.

I had to physically stop myself from squealing and screaming.

The noonas next to me were wearing the widest smiles as they watched the video and we just kept grinning at each other.

.....

Namjoon didn't let me listen to the album when it dropped.
We're in his studio as he grabs a couple of things

"Oh-my-god-Namjoon-just-let-me-listen-already-I've-been-waiting-for-months-"

"Aish I didn't know you could be this whiny"

"Don't-get-me-started-on-being-whiny-why-won't-you-let-me"
I said in a high pitched tone as I punched his arm, pouting

"Oh my gosh let me record this" he says, with a grin as he pulls out his phone