29- Birthday!

Her POV

Namjoon stayed at my apartment the night before.
"I'm literally going for two days Joonie."

"But I hadn't seen you for months and now you're going on my birthday and I-" he said burying his head in my shirt

At this point I just wanted to call everything off and tell him I'd be there.

Who knew I could be such a softie at times?

I pet his head as we snuggle and fall asleep, arm in arm.

He insisted on dropping me at the train station. He couldn't get out of the car but we rode a taxi to the station to stay as low profile as possible.

It was a good thing he didn't get out of the car.

He couldn't make sure I got into the train.

"I will call you! Don't be too sad please! We will celebrate the day after, when I'm there!"

"Yeah okay~" he said on a small voice

When I made sure he had left, I made my way back to the offices. The guys said they'd make sure he wouldn't come anywhere near the creative development offices and I made sure I didn't go anywhere near the studios.

After work I went directly to my apartment and worked on the painting.

....

"Show me the view from your window!" He said as I sat on my "hotel" bed

"Ahh Joonie I'm tired... Plus it's nothing new for you I bet." I said vaguely "how's your work going?" I say trying to dodge the request

"It's fine. Same old same old. You should get some rest. I'll also take a nap. You had a big day and you need to work tomorrow too so-"

The day after tomorrow was his birthday

"Good call. Okay then, goodnight! Sleep tight!"

"Good night jagiya~"

I cut the call and go to my canvas, adding the final touches and a coat of varnish so that I could wrap it tomorrow. I hope he liked it.

Namjoon's POV

Ayanna was being evasive and vague. I mean the vague part was fine,she liked being mysterious sometimes. It was fun. But evasive?

Sigh

It was almost 12:00. The guys were gonna pop in any minute with a cake and a v-live.

I comb through my hair and wipe my face with a wet wipe, trying to get rid of the exhaustion.
Making music wasn't always fun. Sometimes it was just going round in circles.
Sometimes it was just staring at a ceiling, hoping that something would hit you.

Sigh

I hear the patter of footsteps outside my door before they start singing loudly , opening the door at the same time.
They come in with such excitement that I can't help but forget everything and laugh with them. Jungkook is holding the camera, Jimin is the cake fairy and Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi are clapping and singing. I join in on the singing too

What else is a person supposed to do when other people wish them? I seriously don't know

It's a chocolate cake with a Ryan face on top

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!" I exclaim. I loved it when they found me Ryan anything!

.....