31- Family

Back to the present

I had to practically swat her hand away from her dress as Rapmonie came up to the gate, extremely excited to see me and wary and angry to see her

"Anna, Rapmonie. Rapmonie, Ayanna" I say as I squat to pet him through the gate.

"Hiiiiiii Rapmonie!~" she says as she squats down to pet him too, which calms him down a bit and lick her fingers.

I open the gate and take him in my arms, which leads him to licking every inch of my face.

She reaches her hands forward,
"I want to carry this fluffy boi too!"

"Okay but be careful-" I say as I hand him over to her and she takes him carefully.

He immediately loves her though, licking her face once before settling down.

"Ahh Namjoonah!" I hear mum say as she comes out of the house, waving her hands out, calling me for a hug.

"Ahh mom!!" I smother her with a hug and introduce Ayanna to her, who's grinning, trying to carefully hold Monie in her hands.

.....

We had lunch and decided to walk around Ilsan.

My mum had pulled me aside and said she hoped we both would be happy forever. My sister was stuck to Anna the entire time we were there, making her promise to bake with her and teach her to paint.

"I don't understand how bro found you and what you see in him to be honest" she says as she gives me a sly smile, Anna hiding a smile behind her hand.

"Yah! Respect your brother!" I said to her in mock annoyance

It warmed my heart to see her fitting in somehow.

....

"Ahh it's so peaceful here" she said as we made our way in Ilsan's more quiet back alleys

"I know right? I love coming back here. Seoul has its own charm but nothing beats some peace and quiet"

We walk, hand in hand, as a gentle breeze blows through the streets.

"Ah Namjoon oppa!" I hear a high pitched voice squeal from up ahead You're here?!"

It belongs to a young girl. Not much younger than us, wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a coat.

She narrows her eyes at Ayanna and looks at our intertwined fingers and looks back at her

"Oppa... Who's this?" She says, her voice getting dangerously soft, taking steps towards us.

"Namjoon... I think we should leave-" I hear Anna whisper

"Yah! You bitch! Get away from Namjoon oppa!" She says as she takes faster footsteps towards us.

Her POV

The girl walked towards us with intent.
I saw her pull a knife from inside her coat.

Intent to injure,

maybe even kill

Namjoon stood there,dazed

"IF I CAN'T HAVE OPPA, NO ONE CAN!" she screeched as she charged towards Namjoon, her knife now primed to attack

I side stepped in front of him and grabbed the blade with my right hand, trying to punch her face with the other. It took a few seconds of struggle before I knocked her out cold with a punch aimed at her nose.

Namjoon's POV

The next thing I saw was Ayanna blocking this crazed woman, punching her in the face. I looked on in shock as the girl crumpled on the sidewalk.