chapter 1️⃣

Jimin looked outside through the car window, Busan changed a lot. he was here when he was 12, seven years ago. This place is his home town, he has lived here for twelve years. But he had to leave the city with his mom. When she decided to depart from his dad and took Jimin with her. They lived a happy life before, at least he thought so. His father was a mafia head who controlled half of Busan. His mother was always scared and told him stop all. But he didn't listen. Once Jimin was attacked on his way to home by his dad's rivals. That day his mom decided to leave his dad, his house, the city. His dad protested but she declined it, and he gave up for his son's safety. That day they left Busan and shifted to Seoul.

Seoul was different, there they started their new life. He and his mom. A happy family without fear, without any bodyguards, without any violence. They lived a simple life like normal people. She found a job and protected her son. He missed his father sometimes when he was young, when years passed he stopped thinking about the past. They lived their life happily.

He is in his final year in school, he enjoyed it with his friends.he grown up to a beautiful man with angelic face and sharp features. Everybody liked him and many loved him. He is such a kind person.

One day his mom got a call from his dad, after many years. And he requested to see his son.

" I have all the rights to see my son, I can do anything to get him you know that. But I won't do, please I'm his father. I won't ask for more, it's been years now. I could have come and meet him but I didn't do it past years because I know you won't like. But this time, please I'm begging you. I want to see him. His grandmother wants to see him. It's her last wish. Please.."

That's how he came to Busan after so many years, back to his home where he lived. His mom warned him, she just allowed him for two weeks. Anyway he is having his winter break now so he doesn't have class. It was like a vacation trip to him.

The car door opened and he looked at the bungalow. It has changed a lot. He met his father and hugged him.

"You have no idea how much I missed you my son. I'm glad you came. I'm sorry I couldn't be a good father, forgive me Jiminah.." the old man cried. Jimin felt bad for his father. He missed him too.

"It's ok dad, I never hated you. I'll never do that" he tried to hide his tears.

The first day in Busan was emotional. He met his grandmother, she cried hard hugging Jimin. He cried too. There were some more relatives everybody was happy to see him after so many years. Everyone praised him for his beauty and kind nature.

" Your mother raised you well" his father said. Jimin smiled.

The next day he woke up to see the mansion was all decorated with full of flowers and lights. He wondered why, and asked his dad.

" I forgot to tell you Jiminah. It's your cousin's engagement today. You remember Jennie right?"

He remembered her, she is two years older than Jimin. They have spent their vacations together when they were kids.

"I didn't meet her yesterday. Where is she?"

"They are living in the other house, she'll will be here soon. Evening is the function, after one week the wedding. That's why I asked your mother two weeks time. I want you to attend the wedding of your sister." Mr. Park reasoned

"I'm excited" Jimin said.

After sometimes he met Jennie. She was almost crying seeing Jimin.

"Jiminie.. look at you all grown up beautiful, ohh my little brother. I have missed you, I'm glad you came for my marriage" she said with tears

"How can I miss it. You are my sister, congratulations on your wedding." Jimin hugged her.

" Now that you came, we'll have lot of fun. You'll help me with my wedding preparations right?"

"Sure sure.. why not" he said happily.

🌸🌸

In the evening the house was filled with people. Relatives, friends everybody was glad to meet Jimin. He was the centre of attraction basically. He went to his room after sometimes, when he opened the room he was shocked to see a couple making out in his room. Then he remembered he didn't locked the room, hearing the sound the couple startled and looked at the boy. Jimin looked at them too.
The man is tall handsome with sharp jawline, beautiful brown eyes. Hair dyed in dark brown colour. He looked manly. The girl is also beautiful with short hair. She looked embarrassed.

"Um.. sorry.. if you don't mind can you find a different room, this my room and I need to use it now" he said apologising.

The girl nodded and left the room immediately, but the man was taking a slow steps. Upon reaching Jimin he stood there,

"I didn't see you here before, you must be new here" his tone was dominating. That annoyed Jimin someway

" My identity is none of your business" his words were sharp.
They stared each other for few minutes.and with a smirk the guy left the room.

The engagement ceremony went smoothly. Jimin felt like somebody is watching him throughout the party. He felt awkward. Those brown eyes stared right into Jimin.he didn't looked back.

" Jiminha.. come here, I want to introduce you to someone" Mr Park called his son near.jimin shyly aproched them.

" This is Mr and Mrs Jeon, our close family friends. and this is Jimin, my son " Mr park said the last words with proud. Jimin nodded and bowed.

"Nice to meet you Jimin, it's been a long time" Mr Jeon said, Jimin smiled.

"Awww... You are so beautiful Jiminah. All grown up now, you were a little boy when we met last. How is your Mother " mrs Jeon said excitedly

"She is fine " Jimin smiled and said. Mr park looked nervous

"Where is Jungkook ? " He asked them to change the topic.

"He was here, where he went now. Aahh.. this boy.. oh there he is, jungkoo-ah.. come here" Mrs Jeon called her son.

Jimin's eyes widened seeing the boy, the same boy who was in his room before.

"Mom.. what is it ?"

"uncle park was asking for you" his mom told

" Hello uncle park, how are you doing?" He asked politely

"I'm good young man. Here, I want to introduce my son to you. You didn't meet him right?"

Jungkook eyes travelled where Mr park was pointing. a playful smile came to his lips seeing the boy.

" Jimin, this Jeon Jungkook. and this is my son Park Jimin" he said happily.

Jimin faked a smile, Jungkook smirked and held his hand towards jimin, he took it hesitantly and shook their hands.

"Hello Jimin"

Suddenly the grip got tight Jimin looked at the latter.

"H-hello" he stuttered
Jungkook winked at Jimin, he broke the his hand from Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled seeing this.