Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣

" Jungkook, before that I have something to tell.." Jimin's face changed to a serious one.

Jungkook's happiness suddenly dimmed, 'what if Jimin doesn't want this.. what if he's still not ready' Jungkook thought in his mind..

Jimin's serious face was not helping him thinking about all the negative things..

" Jimin, I want this.. please" Jungkook said in a low voice.. the younger narrowed his eyes at him.. when he understood what Jungkook was telling about, he sighed and grabbed both his arms.. he placed it on his stomach and looked at him..

" It's our baby, I want this as much as you want this.. may be more than you want, because I want to give you all the happiness you deserve.. I love you Jungkook.. more than anything.." Jimin confessed.. when he finished they both were crying.. Jungkook moved his hands from Jimin's flat stomach, and cupped his face. He softly wiped the tears with his thumb..

" I love you too baby.. " he said and hugged Jimin.. the younger hugged him back lovingly.. it was emotional.

" Then what you wanted to tell me?" Jungkook asked and Jimin pulled away to look at the older..

~Flashback...

On the day of dance fest,

After Jungkook left the house Jimin closed the door and went to his bedroom.. he was all ready to go but Rose texted him that she'll take 30 minutes to reach.. so he decided to do something creative..

" Ok I have 30 minutes till Rose comes, then let me do the intro " he said and took his camera.. Jimin has planned to do a vlog about his college dance fest and his performance for his YouTube channel..

He switched on the camera and placed it on the stand, he looked once again in the mirror before Starting..

" Hello everyone.. welcome back to my YouTube channel... How are you all doing?? I'm extremely good.. I'm really sorry that I didn't post any videos recently.. I was so busy with college fest and stuff.. but guess what!! Today is the day.. and I'm performing today.. so-" his words cut off when the calling bell rang.

" Oh Rose came already..?? Ugh!! This girl's timing is the worst, now I have to do another intro" he sighed and walked down stairs.. but he forgot to off the camera.

Once he opened the door it wasn't Rose, it was Sophia..

So after Sophia left Rose came and Jimin left for college with her.. after 10 minutes into the drive,

" Stop stop.. Stop the car" Jimin screamed all of a sudden making Rose panick..

" What happened Oppa?" She asked and parked the car near the sideway..

" Take U turn, we are going back.." he said

" What?? Why? Are you not feeling well?" She asked worried..

" I'm fine.. but I forgot to take my camera, I have planned to do a vlog" he explained

" Hu.. you scared me.. is that really important? We can ask a camera to our friends too.. I'm sure Momo has one.." she suggested.. going back to Jimin's house will make them late..

" No.. I want my camera.. and we are not that from my house, so just stop wasting time and take a u turn.." he said stubbornly making Rose frown..

Jimin asked to Rose to wait for him in the car when he went to take the camera.. he didn't take much time, within five minutes he came back with his camera..