Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣

I only want
two things in
this World...

I want You
and I want us...
🌸

______________________________________

⚠️ Smut Alert
Skip the first part if you are not comfortable with mature contents..

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook threw Jimin on the bed, the younger boy bounced slightly in the bed because of the force.

"Take it off.." Jungkook said in a demanding voice, as he started removing his own shirt quickly.

Jimin need not to be told twice, without wasting any time he started taking off his designer suit one by one..

They both were in hurry, desperate for each other. Few bottons of Jungkook's shirt were broken when he hurriedly removed unbottoned it. Once he threw the last piece of cloth from his body he hovered over the younger who was still in his pants, trying to unbuckle it.

" Let me do it for you kitten.." Jungkook said and removed Jimin's hands from his pants.  Jimin immediately pulled the older for a kiss, hungrily. Jungkook broke the kiss with one sweet peck.

The older started nuzzling his face into Jimin's neck, rubbing against him making Jimin giggle.. that sound was like a beautiful song in Jungkook's ears.

" Did you miss me?" Jungkook asked in a low voice, before sucking the the skin of his neck..

" ..ah.. badly.." he replied feeling the tounge that licks his neck. Jungkook continued to leave hickies on either sides of Jimin's neck.. before lowering down. He left feather kisses on his way making Jimin bit his lower lip to control his moan.

Jungkook pulled back to look into Jimin's eyes, who nodded back.
With one swing the older removed Jimin's remaining cloths together, leaving the boy completely naked.

" Baby you are so beautiful.. perfect.. " he said admiring the beauty lying in front of him..

" So are you love.." Jimin said blushing, looking at his husband's hot  well toned body.
Jungkook was looking like a Greek god, Jimin thought.

Jungkook licked his lips before taking Jimin's  right foot in his hand and started kissing, Jimin watched the older coming towards his thigh. He moaned loudly when he felt the kiss on his inner thigh..

Before he could go further Jimin pulled him for another passionate kiss, circling his arms around the older's shoulder. Jimin bit Jungkook's lower lip making him gasp. He took the opportunity to thrust his tounge into Jungkook's mouth, exploring every inch passionately..

Jimin forcefully pushed Jungkook sidely and hovered over him, without breaking their kiss. Jungkook's hands wandered around the younger's bare back and finally reached at his round ass, squeezing it hardly. Jimin moaned against the others lips in that pain.

" Let me take care of you.." Jimin said fondly as he pulled back, and  leaned once more for a quick peck. He then lowered , lowered without breaking the eye contact. Once he reached at the older's lower area, he circled on a small area near the V line before kissing there, sucking and nibbling there making Jungkook shiver in pleasure..

"Baby... aahh..." Jungkook growled in the pleasure, Jimin providing.

Jimin caressed on the other's thigh before taking Jungkook's  hard member in his hand. Jungkook flinched when he felt the cold fingers around his dick. Jimin slowly stroked it up and down, without any pressure.