Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣

Oh my God!!!  I can't believe this

Oh my God!!!  I can't believe this.. thank you all  😘😘

🌸🌸🌸

⚠️ Warning:  Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with this part.

[Unedited]

The next thing he remember is, he was in the bed under Jungkook.
Jungkook's eyes filled with lust, Jimin nervously looked at him.

Jungkook buried his face on Jimin's neck, slowly his lips went down, licking and biting the soft skin of Jimin's neck. He was creating hickies. Beautiful colour purple were littered in his neck and collorbones. Jungkook stopped for a couple of seconds to admire his work.

Jimin was feeling out of the world, an unknown pleasure passing through his body. He shut his eyes and bit lower lip, unable to control the pleasure. Jungkook pulled back to face Jimin, the younger opened  his, now teared eyes. Jungkook saw this, Jimin was crying.

"Baby did I do anything wrong ? See, I don't want to force you-" he was cut off by Jimin who pecked on the older's lips just to shut him.

"No you are not doing anything wrong.. I'm just nervous.. that's it" Jimin said blushing. Jungkook smiled hearing this.

" Ohh.. don't worry Kitten, I'll be gentle I promise" he assured him while caressing Jimin's cheeks.

He leaned for another kiss, their lips molded as one as they fought for dominance. Jimin moaned against his lips and pushed his body forward. Jungkook groaned against his soft lips. He was already hard, and Jimin was beginning to grow harder as the older palm him briefly. Jungkook kissed him all over the face while grind against him slowly. He broke the kiss but Jimin leaned in more. Jungkook started unbottoning Jimin's shirt before taking his own t-shirt off easily and tossing it behind them on the floor.

Jimin felt his face heating up as Jungkook unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pant down. Jungkook stared at younger's body with desire and affection, Jimin blushed under his gaze and looked away.

"Don't.. I want you to look at me.." he said and made him look at him by holding his chin with his index finger.

Jungkook leaned down and nuzzled his face on Jimin's neck, and bit softly.he made his way down as  he licked Jimin's pink nipples before biting it, making the boy moan loudly. Jimin grabbed the bedsheet tightly.

Jungkook kept moving lower and lower kissing every spot, finally licked at Jimin's hip bone. Without wasting time he pulled his boxer down, Jimin threw his head back. Jungkook looked at him before licking his dick.

"Aahh jungkook-ah......."  He screamed as he felt Jungkook's wet tounge on his hard member. Jungkook was proud hearing that moan, he tightened his grip on Jimin's thighs pesessively. He pulled down his own boxer fastly and looked at the younger's completely naked body.

"You are so beautiful.." he wispered seductively, with eyes full of lust. He kneeled in between Jimin's legs spreading them wide open. He caressed them before leaning in to kiss on Jimin's inner thigh sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

"Jungkookie.." Jimin moaned feeling the older's lips moving up to his dick while his hands moved to the nightstand next to the bed for the lube, he kept there earlier.he opened the bottle of lube and coated his fingers with it. Jimin had a scared look on his face.

"I won't hurt you baby, don't worry.." Jungkook said, Jimin nodded not so surely. This made Jungkook to lean in and kiss him on his forehead,

"Trust me.." he said again , this time Jimin nodded confidently. Jungkook looked at his again deeply like asking for permission,

"Mmm" Jimin replied looking back at him.

Jungkook let his middle finger travel up and entered into him, it was wet already. Jimin shivered by this,

"Jung... aah.." he screamed out loudly. Jungkook kissed his dick while adding another finger, Jimin arched by the sudden sensation. His breathing was getting harder and harder , he suppressed his moans by biting his lower lip. Jungkook pulled out before pushing it in again, and this continued for a while. He finally pulled out of him completely before looking at the younger intently, Jimin whinned immediately. Jungkook gave him a quick smile before asking,

"Baby you want this, right?"  Jimin nodded  at him.

"I won't hurt you, i promise.. just look at me okay.."  he said before kissing Jimin one more time. and he entered himself slowly into Jimin, the feeling was heavenly for both of them.

" Jungkoo-ah....." He moaned. Jungkook hold him tight before picking the pace and started moving. It was slow at first, slowly it was getting rougher. Jungkook never left his gaze from Jimin, enjoying the beauty.

Finally when they both reached their climax, Jimin cleanched his hand around Jungkook's shoulder, moaning loudly. The older let himself fall on jimin, who instantly grunted because of the weight. Jungkook chuckled before flipping them so that Jimin is now laying on Jungkook's chest.

"Are you ok baby ?" He asked out of concern, worried that he might have hurted him.

Jimin just hummed in response, Jungkook smiled as he caressed his back.

"Did you like it ?" He was curious, he never asked it to anyone after sex. Because he was sure that they will like it, but with Jimin it was different. He want to satisfy Jimin.

Jimin shook his head against his chest, which made Jungkook upset for a second, soon converted into a smile when he heard the boy giggling.

" Yah.. how dare you?? I know you loved it" he said with smirk. Jimin nodded positively, his eyes still closed. The next thing Jungkook heard is soft snores, the boy fell asleep. Jungkook smiled before placing a kiss on Jimin's hair.

"Mine.." he said eventhough he know the boy won't hear him.

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸

You guys have no Idea how much time I have spent just to write this chapter, I never thought I'll able to complete it. I'm very bad at writing smut, but somehow I completed it. I hope it's not that bad.

Hey we have reached 5k + reads 😭 thank you so much everyone 😘

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸