Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣

Two months later

Jimin has officially graduated from school a week ago.. two days he slept day and night after the hectic two weeks of his life.. Jungkook supported him throughout the time, during his exams and whenever he felt down with his studies and school works.. and finally its all over now he is free till the college starts..

Life was nothing but beautiful for them after they got together two months back.. they became more close, understanding, and loving. Still they fights for small things, but solves it without making it any big.. that's how life should be.. they were enjoying their life happily..

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin was cooking ,when Jungkook came back from office in the evening.. now that Jimin is free, he is the one who cooks usually.. Jungkook quietly went and back hugged the little boy, making him flinch ..

" It's me love.." Jungkook said and nuzzled into Jimin's neck.. he always does that after coming home, it somehow comforts him..

" You scared me... don't do that again.. mm You are early today" he said as he continued stirring the soup he was making..

" I didn't wanted to make you wait.. I know you are getting bored at home now that you don't have anything to do.." Jungkook said..

Jimin turned off the stove and closed the pan before turning to face his husband..

" That's true... I'm so bored of being bored now.." they both laughed and walked towards their room..

" Why don't you come with me to the company.. or else you can join your father's company.. " Jungkook suggested while removing his tie , but the younger shook his head ..

" No way... You know I hate business.. I don't know anything about company matters and I don't want to know too.." Jimin replied with a disgusting face, not at all interested in the idea of him joining the company..

" Ok fine I'm not forcing.. then what you're gonna do till college starts?"

" I'm going for a road trip with my friends.." Jimin said and walked towards the closet to find some clothes.

" Sorry what??" Jungkook asked confusedly, following him behind..

" A road trip.. Hanbin is going, so I'm going too.. it'll be fun" he said excitedly, his back facing Jungkook. Actually Jimin was controlling his laugh hardly..
he was just provoking Jungkook simply, earlier when Hanbin called him and told that he is planning to go to a trip with his friends. He invited Jimin too, but jimin clearly said no. that he is not interested.. he was sure that it will trigger Jungkook , so he was just playing with the older..

"No.. you are lying.." Jungkook said with a blank face..

" Why would I lie.. ask Hanbin if you want, i have already told you that I really need a break after exams.. but you don't have time to take me anywhere for vacation so I'm going with my friends.." Jimin declared before going to the bathroom.. but Jungkook grabbed his hand quickly,

" You didn't ask me for permission.. I won't allow you.. no never.." he stated with a determined face..

" I don't want your permission, I'm an adult, I can go wherever I want.. and yes I didn't ask you because I know you won't allow " Jimin said and closed the bathroom door pushing Jungkook away..

Jungkook slammed the door annoyingly, not happy with the idea of Jimin going to a trip without him.. he knows that if he push him more Jimin will get more angry, and he won't listen to him. Jimin is stubborn, Jungkook is well aware of that. So he decided to take plan B.