Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣

" What is it between you and Lisa?"

This question made Jungkook to pull back from Jimin, he tensed and avoided looking straight in younger's eyes. He brushed his hair with his fingers nervously.

"Don't lie to me again, you have already told me enough lies" Jimin said and now Jungkook realised why Jimin's behaviour changed before.

" You were with her on Sunday and you lied to me that you were with your parents. But the actual truth is they were in my house, all day " Jimin shouted.

Jungkook closed his eyes in embarassment. He understood that he fucked up big time. Now he can't deny. He cleared his throat before speaking,

"I'm sorry that I lied. It wasn't my intention to hurt you " Jungkook admitted but it didn't made Jimin soft. He was getting more angry on the fact that his husband has cheated on him.

" Are you cheating on me? " Jimin asked now his voice was low.

" No no no Jimin.. baby don't say that, I didn't do anything " Jungkook cupped Jimin's face, trying to convince the boy

" Why did you lie to me then, don't you want this relation anymore?" tears flowing through his cheeks, he was shocked himself why he is crying. Even though he is strong he has a soft side too, which was hurt now. Jungkook shook his head and wiped the tears with his thumb.

"Baby please.. I'm sorry please don't cry.." he held his on Jimin's, their foreheads pressing together.

"Listen to me.. I don't want anyone other than you. You don't know how much I crave for your love, you don't know how long I have waited for you to accept me , don't say that I don't want this anymore " Jungkook was also crying.

"Then why were you with her?" He lightly pushed Jungkook so that he can face him straight. Jungkook hesitated first, then said

" She.. she was blackmailing me with.."

"With..? Oh don't tell me you have an illegal child or something.." Jimin cut off Jungkook's words. Jungkook chuckled lightly . The reaction was completely opposite to the situation.

" No.. don't worry, I believe in safe sex. I never made any mistake" he smirked and received a slap from Jimin, soon they both giggled.

"Ok continue.." Jimin suddenly said again making the atmosphere serious

" She knows some of my secrets, the company matters actually. It's all common in business, spying and all. But If she tell that to anyone, it will create a big mess. right now I can't afford that. That's why I was tolerating her. I just listened to whatever she was saying. Last day she wanted to go shopping, I just followed her. Nothing else happened, nothing I swear.. Trust me" he said the last words with a puppy eyes which he knows Jimin can't resist.

" So does that mean you'll continue this, obeying her?" a bit annoyance present in that question but Jungkook found it cute. He immediately pulled him into a hug.

" No, I have already taken care of that.. everything sorted out " he said caressing Jimin's hair, Jimin smiled against Jungkook's chest.

"Now tell me, did you forgive me.. for not telling the truth?" He asked

Jimin immediately stood straight and laughed sarcastically

"It's called lying.. not 'not telling the truth'!! Wahh Jungkookie.. you are a pro at making things"

"It's the same sweetheart, but you are too young to understand.." Jungkook said playfully

"Ya whatever , but one more lie, you know me.. " he warned and the older nodded. Jimin rolled eyes before going back to the room, Jungkook followed him like puppy. Jimin stopped walking, so did Jungkook.

"What?!!" Jimin asked.

"I want to make it up to you, give me a chance baby " Jungkook said as he dragged Jimin to the bed and settled him on his lap. His hands circled around Jimin's waist.

"How?" He asked suspiciously aware of Jungkook's tricks. Jungkook placed his nose on Jimin's neck, nuzzling playfully. Jimin giggled automatically and put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder to stop.

" No.. stop..ha ha .. stop it.. " Jimin laughed. Jungkook very well know that Jimin has a weak spot on the neck. Whenever he do something on his neck, it will turn him on.

"Ok now listen, how about we go for a trip. It'll be fun, you can choose the place if you want" Jungkook said now looking at Jimin. This made the younger excited, but soon his face fell down.

"But I have school.." he said pouting. It was cute, the way he said it. Jungkook cooed him, and kissed him on his lips.

" On this weekend.." he said while playing with Jimin's fingers.

"Ok.. ask everyone if they'll be free on this weekend" Jimin said all excited, but Jungkook was confused.

" Everyone ??!!" He asked

" Mhm.. Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Tae, Jennie, Kai, Jisoo, mhmm how about hobi hyung and Hanbin too? It'll be fun. Everyone together.." he clapped hands together, giggling. But the older sighed.

"Yah.. it's only for us I'm talking. You are making this like a school picnic or something. Then how about taking our parents too" he said sarcastically, a bit annoyed how the boy ruined his romantic plan.

" Wahh.. that'll be fun" Jimin said. Jungkook was shocked

"Jiminie..." He called annoyed.

"Ok.. I was joking, not our parents but please let's take the others. I kind of missing everyone. Please.. please.. " he requested but Jungkook shook his head not agreeing.

"Please jungkookie.." he wispered , Jungkook shut his eyes in the fear of losing to the boy.

"Baby please.. " Jimin whinned.

Jungkook opened his eyes all of a sudden, he was surprised to hear the nick name, it's the first time. Jimin calling him anything with love always made his heart melt. He rarely showed any kind of affection towards Jungkook. So he cherished it each time.

"You really know how to make me do anything Kitten " Jungkook said and kissed his cheek.

"I have my own ways " Jimin winked at him before hugging him.

🌸🌸🌸

A Small chapter but a happy one, just to make you all smile 😘

I hope you all like it , I was smiling stupidly while writing this.. I'm really bad at writing fluff #sorry 😉

Love❤️

🌸🌸🌸