Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣

Late Night Update ( 11.25 pm)

______________________________________

" So what's the plan?" Mr Lee asked his daughter whose full attention was on the sheet of paper she was holding.

She looked back at her father with a smirk,

" You know Dad, this piece of paper is a gem.. this can be useful in many ways but until they find out that Jimin is pregnant.. " Sophia said.

" Don't think too much just kill Jimin. what they say, kill two birds with one stone.. simple" Mr Lee adviced Sophia, who was still in her thoughts..
Sophia shook her head in denial,

" No way Dad.. it's very easy to do that.. but it won't result the way I want.. and I have a better plan.." she stood up from her seat and walked towards the window.

" If Jimin and that little thing in his stomach die, then what will happen.. nothing.. Jungkook is a loyal husband, he'll live in jimin's memory for rest of his life.. I won't get a chance with him " she said through gritted teeth, furiously.

" Then what you are going to do?"

" I just have to make them apart using this. I remember once Jungkook told me in our friendly talk that he loves kids but Jimin is not ready because of his studies.. " she started explaining

" and"

" According to Jungkook, Jimin is working hard for his upcoming dance fest.. I'm sure, if he perform such a tough dance it can affect his pregnancy.. obeviously he is unaware of his current condition.. I'm 100% sure that his dance will lead to a miscarriage" she said now a devilish grin coming to her face..

"Yeah it's possible if not we can arrange someone to do that" her father agreed

" hmm..So when Jungkook comes to know about this miscarriage he'll be upset, and what will happen when he find out this report hidden in his house?" Sophia asked her father with a smirk

" He'll think that Jimin intentionally hide it from him, am I right?"

" Absolutely.. according to this report, Jimin was confirmed pregnant on 20th of this month.. that will prove that Jimin was already aware of his pregnancy.. and of course I can add some oil in that fire which will make the situation more worse.." Sophia laughed thinking about the future..

" Of course you can take advantage of the situation, I'll arrange a business meeting somewhere far so that you can go with him.. so that you can comfort him, you know" Mr Lee playfully smiled at Sophia..

" Dad.. you are the best.. haha, I just need one night with Jungkook, the rest will come along.. I'll make him mine, without a choice for him to leave me.. " she laughed and her father joined too..

" So when are you planning to hide this in their house?" He asked

" Not today, I can't take risk.. I'll go there on Jimin's dance fest.. so there won't be any chance for him to find this report out"

" Ok.. tell me if you need any help" he said.

🌸🌸🌸

On the day of dance fest

Jimin was both excited and nervous for the day.. excited that he's going to perform in front of a big crowd, nervous because he couldn't practice after he fainted a week ago..

After that Jungkook didn't allow him to do anything, he was in complete rest. So he didn't had any physical problem.. and he didn't feel any abnormalities in his body.