Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣

Days passed, then it turned into weeks. It's already three weeks passed without Jimin contacting Jungkook. Jimin stayed with his parents, went to school, spent more time with his friends and family. But he never made any attempt to contact his husband. He was recovering slowly, and forgetting all those memories that hurts him.

The first few days went horribly, he couldn't concentrate on anything. His thoughts wandered around all those things Lisa and Jungkook said. He had nightmares, in the middle of the night he woke up from sleep. Forced himself to sleep again. But the nightmares came again, he suffered.

His parents continuously asked him about Jungkook, they asked if there was any problem between them. but he managed it by saying he wanted to concentrate on exams and he also want to spend time with them. He somehow convinced them from asking more.

He only disclosed everything to Tae and Hanbin, and they supported him on his decision to take a break from Jungkook and everything. Hanbin tried hard to keep Jimin happy, and he somehow succeeded in that too. Jimin was getting better day by day. Going to school was a relief for Jimin. and he focused more on dance, which helped him more to forget about his problems.

In the first week, Jungkook called and texted him continuously. But all the call went unanswered. Jimin didn't wanted to talk to his husband yet. Jungkook apologised everytime he messaged. But he didn't get any response. As days passed, the number of messages decreased. Still Jimin ignored it all.

Of course Jimin missed Jungkook, but he wasn't ready to restart a life with him. Whenever the older called Jimin urged to attend the call, but he forced himself to be cold. Eventhough he didn't talk to Jungkook, each day he heard about him. Sometimes his parents asked him about his husband, or hoesok asked. Once Tae unintentionally told him that Jungkook went abroad for a business meet. Jimin pretended like it didn't affect him, but whenever he heard Jungkook's name, his heart ached.

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook's situation was worse. After Jimin left, he barely talked to anyone. Whenever his phone rang he hoped it would be Jimin. He called him everyday, he messaged him regularly. But it was all one sided. Many times he decided to go and bring the younger back, even if he have to use force. But later he dropped all those thoughts, he had already made mistake by forcing Jimin. He can't do it again and mess up everything. Then he decided to wait. If his love is true, Jimin will come back to him sooner or later, he thought.

But without seeing the boy, Jungkook was exhausted. Jimin was like an oxygen to him. Not seeing for these many days was nothing but torture.
Few times he secretly watched the boy , outside of the school. Sometimes he asked Taehyung to send Jimin's photo, when Tae was with Jimin. He looked at those candid photos with smile. It was the only thing kept him alive. He was somewhat obsessed with Jimin, deeply. Now there is no going back.

Nothing reduced the pain, the emptiness. Missing would be an understatement. He tried hard to cope up with everything, but whenever he came to home each thing reminded him of the younger. He hugged Jimin's pillow to sleep, to at least feel his smell so that he can calm down, and it helped too.

After one week he tried to focus more on company matters. Travelled for company meetings, met new people, busied himself. But at the end of the day it all came back to a certain boy, again the same pain.

Jungkook was madly in love with Jimin. He controlled himself from making any mistakes like before, he was sure that if he do something again he will lose the boy forever.

🌸🌸🌸

" It's almost end of your semester, but you all behaves like kids. Be serious students, if you don't work hard now you will suffer a lot later. Your performance in the last exams were very poor. Your marks are poor, just look at other section's marks. You guys are the worst, seriously" Mrs Lee shouted at the whole class. Some students were laughing secretly, which obviously included Jimin and Hanbin. Some students in the class sat silently with fear, worried for their future.