Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣

Jimin was sitting on his bed, reading a book. It's almost time to sleep but he was so into the book. after spending time with his parents he felt really calm. He felt like his old self, care free, happy, out of worries. His reading was interrupted when his phone rang, showing his husband's name. A light smile appeared in his face before taking the call.

"Hello" he tried to sound unintrested but he was giggling silently.

"Baby.. were you sleeping, did I wake you?" Jungkook asked worried

" No.. I was reading a book, why did you call?" He was continuing the same tone just to make Jungkook mad.

"Oh.. then, mhm did you miss me?" Jungkook asked, curiously.

"No"

"No?? Yah.. you are so mean.. here I'm missing you like hell, how come you don't miss me?" he said little irritated

Jimin covered his mouth with hands to control his laugh.

"It's been only a day, you are just exaggerating " Jimin said

Jungkook sighed, already pissed off with the younger's attitude.

" Ok then.. " he said disappointed

"Mhm.. how was your day? " Jimin asked which made Jungkook surprised.

" It was.. " he thought about the day, it was a bad day for sure, because of many reasons. but he is not going to tell Jimin and kill the mood

"It was good, how was yours?"

"too good, time spent with family is worth , truly. after so many days being with them , it was fun. you know, I really didn't spent time with dad and mom before. Now that they are together, I'm so happy" he got excited talking about them.

Jungkook was happy too but slightly jealous. Jimin was being happy with people other than him was making him upset. He want Jimin to be happy around him too, not forced or compelled, but naturally happy. So he hummed in response. Jimin noticed the cold response but ignored.

"What are you doing tomorrow? Do you wanna come here?" Jimin asked

"I really want to but I have some.... important things to do"

"What is important than me?" Jimin asked annoyingly, not ok with what the older said.

" It's not that baby, I want to go to my parent's house. You are not the only one missing the parents. I'm missing my parents too" he chuckled

Jimin smiled, satisfied with the reply and continued their conversation.

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin was chatting with his parents, sitting in the backyard. His mother asked him about his life with Jungkook, whether he is happy or not. and his dad was more interested about his studies, school. They were having a family time, Jimin felt like a normal teenage guy. Family, school, studies, Friends a normal life. If he is not married, his life would be like this.

" Good morning everyone.." everyone looked at the person who greeted them. It was Mr Jeon and his wife aka Jimin's in-laws.

"aw.. our Jimin is also here, what a surprise " Mrs Jeon exclaimed seeing her son-in-law.

Jimin and his parents stood up and walked towards them to greet. Everyone hugged eachother happily.

" We were just passing through, and thought to visit you. But we didn't expect Jimin to be here, Jungkook didn't come? " Mr Jeon said smiling.