Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣

Jimin was smiling throughout the ride back to school. He was glad that somehow he made Jungkook happy. His guilt vanished.

When he reached school he went straight to his class, Hanbin was sitting at the back without doing anything whereas other students were so busy doing work. Jimin chuckled seeing his lazy friend. After asking permission he entered the classroom, and joined his friend.

When the last bell rang everyone started leaving the class but Jimin and Hanbin were still busy talking. Hanbin asked for details about the couple's meeting.

" Do you have football practice ?" Jimin asked as they walked out of the class.

" Yupp... Our final match is coming soon, you'll come to cheer for me right? " Hanbin asked excitedly

"Of course.. how can I miss my best friend's match.. when is it?"

"It's on-" Hanbin was about to say but suddenly a girl came to them

" You are Jeon Jimin right?" She asked looking at Jimin, to which he nodded. The girl seemed junior.

" Someone is waiting for you, there" she said pointing towards the gate.

" for me??" He asked pointing himself, confusedly. He wasn't expecting any visitor.

" Yes.. " she said before leaving.

Jimin looked at Hanbin,

"Must be Jungkook hyung" Hanbin said with a smile. Jimin blushed immediately.

The name was enough for Jimin to ran fast towards the gate, even after seeing him in the afternoon he is missing his husband.

When he reached at the gate he looked around for his husband, but there was no Jungkook. He Looked at every direction for him, even Jungkook's car wasn't there. He stood there confusedly when a known face came to his view.

His eyes widened seeing the person,

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked not so happily

"I'm here to see you.."

🌸🌸🌸

It was 7.30 when Jungkook reached home, he was physically tired but mentally he was way too happy. and the only reason is his cute little husband. The thought of Jimin, makes him happy. When his husband made a visit this afternoon, Jungkook was shocked at first. He wasn't expecting Jimin to come.

Eventhough they are together, somewhere Jungkook felt that Jimin is still forcing himself to adjust with everything. That he is not naturally happy, he is just pretending to be happy.

But today everything got clear, Jimin has accepted this marriage, and also accepted him.

Jungkook opened the door and soon collapsed on the couch. doesn't have any energy to go to his room, the house was not the same now. He felt empty without Jimin. He closed his eyes slowly, the first thing came to his mind was Jimin .

His smile, the way he acts when he is embarassed, how he blush, how he kiss, those lips....

His thoughts interrupted when his phone rang, he checked the caller ID it was showed Jimin's mom's name. He quickly attended the call,

"Hello.." he said politely

"Hello.. Jungkooah, where are you? " she asked

" I'm at my house, why did you call mom? Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked nervously

"No.. I just wanted to say that, tell Jimin to stay at your place if he wants. It's already late.." she said making Jungkook confused.

" Sorry what?" He asked and stood up immediately