Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣

I dreamt of you last night
I don't remember any of it
But I know you were there..

______________________________________

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin paced back and forth in his room thinking hard. He was talking himself,

"Should I call him??" He said when he walked towards the balcony.

"No..no..no.. I can't do that.." he corrected when he walked back.

"What I'm gonna tell him, I don't have any reason though.. uh..." He sighed for the nth time that day.

After meeting Jungkook, Jimin was feeling restless. He wanted to see the older, at least hear his voice. After reaching home even without changing the uniform he has been doing this.

"Ok.. I'll just call him and if he asks why, I'll just say it's by mistake that I was calling someone else...yeah.. perfect..oh.. Mmm will that work??"

"Noooo... He'll easily get it.. Jungkook is smart.. I can't do that.. ohh..oh wait, do I have any book left there.. so that I can ask him about that.. no.. stupid Taehyung already got me every book from there.. God.... I don't have any excuse to call my husband.."
Jimin stopped walking and collapsed on his bed.

For the last two hours he is searching for an excuse to call Jungkook. He debated himself with every excuse he came up with.

" Why don't you call me Jungkookie like you always do... idiot.. stupid.." he pouted as he look up at the ceiling.

🌸🌸🌸

"He doesn't want me anymore.." Jungkook said as he finished his fifth glass of shots.

Jackson sat beside him, hearing all the things Jungkook was telling him for the last one hour.

" He promised me that he'll come back to me.. it's been exactly 26 days now.. still he didn't come.. what does that mean?? He he doesn't want me , right? I can't take this anymore.. I want him back " he cried his hands covering his face, Jackson rubbed on his back trying to comfort him.

"He'll come back to you man.. don't be like this. You look pathetic Jungkook seriously, my buddy was better than this.. " Jackson said and sipped from his beer bottle.

" Yes.. I'm pathetic.. look at me.. I pity myself for being like this, being weak for someone.. you know me , you know how I used to be..? I didn't had any emotions, no strings attached, no commitments.. but now.. "

Jackson just nodded before rolling his eyes.

"Have you seen his smile? It's really beautiful.. his eyes disappear whenever he smiles.. aahh My baby..." He closed his eyes and smiled, as he remembered Jimin's cute smile.

" His smell though.... It's like an addiction.. everything.. his everything is addictive, his voice, that tiny fingers, the way he hugs me.. it was perfect.. everything was perfect..my life was perfect with him, I miss him.. so much.."
He said in between his cry.

" Enough Jungkookoo-ah.. I don't know how beautiful your boy is.. and I don't want to know.. I have my own baby at home.. just stop it now, you are drunk, come.. you need a good sleep.. I'll drop you.. " Jackson was fed up.

" Can you kidnap him for me.. to some beautiful place, I'll wait there for him.. we'll live there happily. He loves beaches, yeah.. we can go to some island.." he was blabbering.