Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣

[Unedited]

Jimin was happy that he is going back to school, Jungkook was happy that Jimin is coming back to their room. Those three conditions were acceptable for Jimin, but for his husband it was like a jackpot. At the same time he was confused that why he is enjoying all these little things. Even a small touch from the younger made him happy, he thought about his past life. How the girls threw themselves on him, all those nights he had sex but it felt nothing compared to the little moments with Jimin. He was cherishing each moment.

For Jimin, he was excited to go to school, and he felt comfortable around Jungkook. Now that he agreed to those conditions, he was also enjoying their alone time. Whenever Jungkook came near him, he felt an unknown happiness. He was nervous, not because of fear, but it was something else. Whenever Jungkook touch him, he longed for more. He enjoyed the touch. Jungkook was a master in making the boy weak, he didn't forced him. But always make sure that Jimin also feel the need to be kissed. The boy was confused, how he hated his husband first but now he is the one feeling for him.

Nothing deep happened between them, but they always kissed and hugged. When Jimin agreed to sleep in the same room, he thought he will sleep on the couch. But Jungkook was way too fast, he didn't put any couch in their room. Only a king sized bed, so they ended up on sleeping together. It made them more close, on first two days Jimin put pillows between them but they woke up hugging or on each others arms. So he stopped putting the pillows. After all those struggles and hard time, now they were becoming a normal couple.

🌸🌸🌸

"Jungkook, will you drop me in school? I'm nervous" Jimin asked as he finished his breakfast.

"Baby I really want to, but I have an important meeting at 9. Im going in the opposite direction, I asked Tae, he will drop you" he said with an apologetic face.

"It's ok, it's been long time since I have seen him" he smiled. Which made Jungkook frown.

"You saw him last week, it's not that long"he said annoyed, hearing this Jimin laughed. He knew that Jungkook was jealous. Suddenly the calling bell rang, Jimin went to open the door

"Speaking of the devil" Jungkook muttered

"Tae tae..!!" Jimin yelled happily

"Jiminah.." teahyung couldn't hide his happiness seeing Jimin. Jungkook sighed, before anyone can speak he interfered them

"It's already late, Jimin don't be late on your first day and Tae, you do remember me right?" He questioned his friend who was not even greeting him.

"Of course Jungkooah.. I do remember you, it just that I got a better friend than you" he laughed teasingly.

" and he is my husband" he said, Jimin sighed seeing them arguing.

"Tae, we are going to be late " he said while taking his bag.

"Bye Jungkooah" Taehyung said with a teasing way, which made Jungkook more frustrated. Taehyung walked out and Jimin followed him, but suddenly Jungkook pulled him close and circled his arms around Jimin's waist.

"You didn't say bye" the voice was inaudible but Jimin heard it and it made him flinch.

"B-byee" he stuttered from the intimacy. Jungkook chuckled lightly.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something" the voice was so seductive that Jimin's body was getting weak.

"W-what" he asked, he wasn't sure the older heard it, because it was more like a breath. Jungkook pulled him more close, leaned forward to kiss. It was a peck first, then Jungkook deepened the kiss. Without troubling Jimin parted his lips and their tounges met. Jimin's hand automatically made its way to Jungkook's neck pulling him closer. This made Jungkook more turn on, because it's the first time Jimin was doing something like this. A small moan escaped from jimin's lips, and Jungkook lost all the control, he parted their lips and started showering wet kisses on Jimin's jaw towards neck. Jimin clutched Jungkook's shirt tightly, the pleasure was too much for him. Suddenly he pushed him lightly to stop whatever he was doing. Both were panting heavily, Jungkook looked confused