Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣

He didn't regret.. kidnapping Jimin or forcing him for marriage, Jungkook didn't regret it. He was just sad that he couldn't confess it to his husband. This is not how he wanted Jimin to know the truth.

Jungkook was waiting for Jimin to wake up, the boy was sleeping peacefully. After he fainted, Jungkook took him to their house and called the doctor immediately.

Doctor said that Jimin was fine, but little weak and should take rest. The older was relieved hearing that his husband is fine.

But he was scared, when Jimin wake up how the  boy will react. How can he convince him. All the things are messed up now, he just hope Jimin listen to him. Jimin was important to him, he can't help but only worry.

It was almost 11 in the morning when he heard noise from their bedroom. He ran towards the room to see Jimin was trying to get up from the bed.  He helped the boy to sit properly. But Jimin shoved off his hand in a rude way. Jungkook didn't mind it, he know that Jimin is still angry at him.

"Are you ok baby?" Jungkook asked anxiously. He was worried and genuinely concerned.

In response Jimin glared at him, making Jungkook look down. the younger was at the verge of bursting.

Jimin tried to get up again , but Jungkook made him sit back. Now Jimin was sitting at the side of the bed keeping his legs down.Jungkook kneeled in front of him. His hands placed in both sides of Jimin's thighs. Locking the boy securely from getting up.

" I know you don't want to see me. But you are not completely fine Jimin, please take rest." He said taking Jimin's hand in his hands.

" I'm leaving, I want to go home " Jimin said, without looking Jungkook and he pulled his hands back.

"This is your home " Jungkook said back.

Jimin sighed, unable to respond. He felt weak, and doesn't have energy to argue. He was done with everything. If he say anything, all the drama from the previous night will happen again. He didn't want that.

" Baby.. I know you are hurt, and I'm the reason. I'm sorry but please don't do this Jimin, don't leave me.. please forgive me Kitten " Jungkook pleaded in a low voice, his eyes started tearing up. But Jimin didn't reply, he silently watched the older.

" I'm sorry for all those things, I can't do anything about the past,I can only apologise for that. It was my mistake that I caused you pain. When you were about to leave Busan, I didn't know what to do. The only thing I thought was that you are going away. You rejected me, i agree I felt bad that time. But that was not the only reason I kidnapped you. It's because I truly wanted you to be mine. Because I liked you from the first, trust me"  Jungkook said honestly, and hoped Jimin to believe him, understand him.

Jimin was feeling  bad for Jungkook, seeing him cry , surely made Jimin's heart ache. Eventhough he is angry on his husband, Jimin still cared for him.

" Whenever you had nightmares about your kidnap, I felt guilty..  I'm sorry that I caused you all those things, all those pain.. I agree that my way was bad, but I don't regret it" he said and it made Jimin confused. He looked down to meet the older's eyes.

"I'm sorry but I don't regret it Jimin, because I'm happy that you are mine. If I didn't do that, I won't get you. Sorry for being selfish, but my love for you is true. I love you Jimin.. " he said as he placed Jimin's hands on his face. All he needed was love,  the only thing he wanted  to prove was his infinite love for Jimin.

"J-jungkook.." that was all Jimin said, his fingers could feel Jungkook's cold skin. He wanted to wipe those tears, but he didn't,something was pulling him back.

Jungkook placed his head sidely on Jimin's lap, sobbing. Jimin felt wetness on his thighs.

" Please don't leave me.. give me one last chance to prove my love. Please.. baby.. please I beg you.." he  said sobbing

Jimin was also crying, he couldn't control his emotions. He looked down at the crying Jungkook. It was his first time seeing the older crying like this, it was breaking him.  his hands made it's way to Jungkook's hair. Lightly rubbing through his hair. Jungkook felt the touch, it was warm. the older closed his eyes and enjoyed the little care the younger providing.

Jimin felt Jungkook's confession honest. He wanted to hug him and tell him that it's ok, at the same time he wanted to push him away and run away from everything.

They stayed like that for long, Jimin continued brushing the older's hair softly, and Jungkook calmed. Melting in the younger's touch.

" Jungkook.." Jimin called in a low voice just for Jungkook to hear.

" Mmm.." Jungkook hummed in response, feeling scared. He didn't want to face Jimin, scared to face any rejection.

" Did... Did you know Jackson was going to attack my father, you.. you didn't do it right?" He asked, he hoped the older to be innocent in this.

Immediately Jungkook looked at the younger,

" No.. I didn't know anything.. believe me, and Jackson didn't attack your father.. it was another rival of your father. I have investigated.. please don't think that low about me Jimin.. " he said, the accusation was unacceptable.

Jimin was somewhat relieved. He didn't know how would he handle another secret about Jungkook.

"Baby... You know I love you right? All this time, you felt it right? I didn't fake anything in my love, You have no idea how much I love you" Jungkook said as he cupped Jimin's face. Jimin leaned in that touch, it was warm and comforting. He just wanted everything back to normal. For a second he thought about forgiving Jungkook, but his self respect was too high to do that. The betrayal he felt was too much.

"I need some time Jungkook.. I can't think properly when you are with me..I want to be away from everything that reminds me of the betrayal " Jimin's eyes were on Jungkook's. It was blank, emotionless. They both stared at eachother.

"Fine.. take your time, but promise me that you'll come back to me. Promise that you won't leave me.. please promise me that this is not our last day together, Please..." He begged through sobs..

Jimin hugged Jungkook, comforting him.it was hard for Jimin to push Jungkook away, they both cried,  Jungkook tightened the hug once he felt Jimin is pulling back. He didn't want to break the hug. But the hug didn't last long, Jimin broke it before saying,

"I promise.. "

🌸🌸🌸

I feel sad for Jungkook ☹️

Please tell me that you still wait for my update 😭

Love❤️

🌸🌸🌸