Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

Jimin opened the door and got off the car, his mouth opened seeing the surrounding. It was so beautiful that he couldn't control his excitement. He can only see blue around, blue sea blue sky. He laughed in happiness.

"It's really beautiful" he said watching the view. Jungkook was silently watching the boy with smile. Jungkook has been here before so he already know how beautiful the place is, but seeing the boy all happy he couldn't control his smile.

"Come now , let's go to the room, we can come back later" he said. There Jimin realized who was he with, he wanted to be annoyed and bored. He has already decided that, he will act like he doesn't enjoy the trip so that they can cancel the trip earlier possible. But the scenery really made him happy that he forgot about his plan to act mad. He cursed himself silently.

They are planned to stay in a hotel, more like a beach house owned by none other than The Jeons. Jungkook has came here almost every year on his vacations, so everyone knows him. They greeted and welcomed the couple , Jimin tried hard to stay annoyed but he failed, because he was actually happy. The place had a positive vibe. After that they were guided to their room, which is separated from the main building and far from other rooms , closer to the beach. Jimin felt like he was in wonderland. The room was decorated beautifully for the newly wedded which made Jimin pissed. He ignored it and walked towards the balcony, he closed his mouth with his hands in disbelief. The view was heavenly. The big glass window opened to a open swimming pool, from there they can watch the sea. The sea was little far, but it looked close. Jungkook was keenly observing the younger's expression, he almost chuckled watching him. He never seen the boy this happy, he was acting like a child, a cute one.

"Do you like it?" He asked even though he already know the answer.

" Mhmm not bad" he said tried to be look bored but Jungkook laughed at the response.

"Come on baby, I know you are already in love with this place. Don't act like you hate it" Jungkook said and Jimin rolled his eyes.

" Ok I'm going to meet the manager, it's been a while I have been here. I want to talk to him, take rest now" with that Jungkook left the room. When the door closed, Jimin jumped in excitement. He already wanted to do it but controlled because of the elder. He ran towards the bed and dropped himself on it, rolled back and forth laughing stupidly. He really looked like a happy kid.

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook finished talking with the manager about the hotel. He walked towards his room and opened the door with his card. Looked around but Jimin was nowhere, he checked the bathroom but it was empty. Then he saw the glass window opened, he exhaled heavily. As he stood near the glass window, his eyes widened watching the scene in front of him. Jimin was coming out of the pool, half naked. He was wearing a black shorts, which barely reached his thighs. His hands was on the wet hair , brushing them back. Water still on his body, wet. He looked hot. Jungkook gulped seeing the visual treat. He have seen many side of the boy, cute, happy, innocent, sad, annoyed, but this was something new. His eyes traced every inch of the younger's body. He was built, not too big but fit. Jungkook's eyes locked on a water drop sliding on Jimin's body, from his chest, through the abdomen towards the lower. Jungkook's eyes almost reached there when he heard the younger shouting.

"What are you looking, Pervert" he said while taking a towel to cover his body.

"I was just.... Uh.. I was just watching the sun set" he already know that it was stupid, Jimin sighed and walked towards the room. Jungkook followed him , turned as the boy walked past him, backside of the boy was a visual. for the second time now, his eyes widened watching the boy.