Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣

50 k Special 💜💜
-----------------------------
🌸🌸🌸

6 months later

Jimin's phone was ringing continuously when Jungkook was going through his own phone.. Jimin was in the bathroom, he ignored the call at first.. but it again started ringing so he took it..

" Hel...."

"Oppaaaa!!!" The phone literally fell from Jungkook's hand, because of the loud voice from the other side..

" I'm not your Oppa.." he said in an annoying tone..

"Oh sorry.. I thought it's Jiminie oppa " The girl said politely..

" No it's not.. who are you?" He asked

" Rose here.. where is Jiminie?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes before answering,

" He is in the shower.. " he hung up the phone without further talk, irritatedly..

Jungkook is little jealous over Jimin and Rose's friendship.. he doesn't hide it in anyway..

Rose is Jimin's classmate. it's been almost four months Jimin started his college.. and Rose was the first friend he made there. She is a cute, bubbly girl, full of happiness just like Jimin , so they easily connected.. eventhough they are in the same class she calls him Oppa. She insists calling him in that way, telling that she is five months younger than him..

She is a single kid to her parents just like Jimin, so they both considers them as brother and sister.. so their relation grew stronger over this time and obeviously Jungkook is jealous about it.. it's his habit that whenever Jimin cares more for someone other than him, he gets jealous...

Over these six months nothing has changed between Jungkook and Jimin..they are still crazy I'm love and they are still wipped for eachother.. last month they celebrated their first wedding anniversary in Paris. It was Jungkook's Idea to go there to celebrate their anniversary..

Spending there two weeks wasn't enough for them, but they both had things to do in Busan so they came back after two their little vacation..

Jungkook became more busy now a days, because he took over the company from his father.. and Jimin was just enjoying his college days with his friends.. Hanbin also joined the same college as Jimin but in different department, he was happy to have him there.

Jimin stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel drapped around his still wet body.. Jungkook turned back to look at his husband who was Standing there with a smirk.. the older's eyes fixed on the latest hickey on Jimin's neck that he made last night, admiring his own work proudly..

Jimin shoved him and started searching for a dress in the closet.. Jungkook back hugged him, leaving feather kisses on his wet shoulder.. Jimin giggled before pushing him away.. but within seconds Jungkook came back and hugged him again..

" What..? " Jimin asked..

" You love me the most, right? " He asked making Jimin to turn and look him suspiciously.

" Who called earlier? "

" Who else.." Jungkook sighed

" Rose..??!! What's your problem with her actually? Tell me " Jimin said as he took a t-shirt from the closet.. but Jungkook didn't reply, stood there thinking something while poking his inner cheek with his tounge..