Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣

"Jimin.. long time.. I missed you brother " Hanbin said as soon as he saw Jimin at school. He came to school after many days.

It's been three days since his father got discharged, and finally he decided to attend school.

They both hugged,

"I missed you too.. I missed school very much, and of course dance class too.. uhh it feels like my first day " he said looking around.

"How's uncle, I hope is fine " he said

"He is getting better, but doctor said he needs rest. So yeah.. Then tell me what's going here..? Anything new?" Jimin's asked as they walked to their class.

" Nothing.. same old boring things.. and ya, exams are coming, not a good news though" he sighed

"Ufff.. I'm going to fail for sure, I don't remember anything.. I couldn't able to open my book for the last two weeks. First the trip, second hospital and all.. aa I don't know and now Jungkook is mad at me for avoiding him.. aahh.. single life was better, I miss that carefree life " Jimin sighed and put his head on his desk.

"What happened with Jungkook hyung " Hanbin asked seeing Jimin upset.

"Don't ask me.. he is telling me that I'm avoiding him, I'm not giving him time, but he is not wrong " he said still lying on desk.

"What is it ?"

" I'm spending time with my parents, I'm staying with them. They really needs me, they have only me. Aah.. I don't know how to balance these things, my parents, my husband, school, exams everything.. I'm just tired.." Jimin said with a sad face

"Don't worry, everything will be alright " Hanbin supported him. Jimin nodded in response. Soon the teacher came and started the class.

🌸🌸🌸

The bell rang for lunch break, Jimin and Hanbin walked out of the class.. they were on their way to canteen.

" What a good day.. " Hanbin said

Jimin looked at him with wierd face,

"What??!! It's a boring day.. the last class was so boring that I almost slept" Jimin complained

" Not that.. afternoon we have free hours. Ms Lee is absent today so next hour is free, and last hour anyway our class is preparing for the upcoming fest. I'm sure they won't give us any work, coz we don't know anything haha " Hanbin giggled.

"Speak for yourself stupid , I'm smarter than you.. " he teased Hanbin as they reached cafeteria. But suddenly Jimin stopped and looked at Hanbin

"What happened Mr smart?" He asked

"So that means we are free.. so that means I can go-" his words city off by Hanbin

"No no no.. we are not free, they will for sure take attendance. And last hour Mr Choi will be there to guide us so we are not technically free, it just that we don't have to listen to the boring lecture"

"and exams are coming so attendance is important, im sure you have shortage " he added but Jimin was not in a mood to listen to him.

"I'm not going home, I'm going to Jungkook's office.. I'll take permission from the principal. I'm sure he'll give, he is a friend of Jungkook's father. And I'll come back before the last hour. After class I have dance practice so yeah.. " Jimin said excitedly.

" So to Jungkook's office?"

"Yup.. my boy needs some pampering" he winked at Hanbin.