Chapter 4️⃣5️⃣

Jungkook slowly walked towards the door to open, thinking who came this early in the morning.. eventhough the bell was ringing continuously he didn't made any attempt to go quickly..

" What took you so long? Don't tell me you were in the middle of a morning sex" Jackson said playfully once Jungkook opened the door

Jungkook just rolled his eyes before hitting him on the shoulder..

" Shut up.. Couldn't you come a little later, it's only 8.. ugh!!"

Jackson shrugged off and made his way to the couch.. Jungkook also joined him still looking sleepy..

" Who's it Jungkookah?" Jimin asked as he came to the living room, once he saw Jackson his smile brightened..

" Jackson hyung!!!" He called happily before hugging him, Jackson gave him a bear hug and ruffled his hair..

" Jiminie.. my little mochii" Jackson cooed, Jimin gave his best smile.. Jungkook watched this annoyingly..

" That's enough" he said and pulled Jimin to his side and pushed Jackson back to the couch..

" Jealous, aren't you? " Jackson started laughing making Jungkook to
frown..

" Shut up you loser.. and when did you two became this close?" Jungkook couldn't help but ask.. the way Jimin smiled when he saw Jackson clearly shows that they are close..

" We became friends when he kidnapped me.. " Jimin teased knowing that Jungkook would be pissed at that topic.. Jungkook looked away avoiding Jimin's glance, both Jackson and Jimin were laughing at him.

It was true that Jimin hated Jackson at first.. he was scared of him, but later when he made up with Jungkook he forgave Jackson too.. once it was Jackson who helped him to get to Jungkook.. from that day he considered Jackson as his brother.. the older treated him as one too..

" Congratulations Jiminah.." Jackson said, Jimin blushed instantly. A proud smile came over to Jungkook's face..

" Thank you hyung.." he mumbled shyly..

" How cute" Jackson said smiling and looked at his friend who was trying to control his jealousy.

" Baby why don't you go upstairs and rest.. we have to discuss some business.. I'm sure you won't understand a thing.. mhm?" He asked, Jackson shook his head seeing how obevious his friend looked when he's jealous..

" Okay.. Jackson hyung, have breakfast with us after your discussion.." Jimin said to which Jackson nodded happily.. after that Jimin went to his room leaving both friends. However he wanted to rest anyway since he was feeling weak..

" So.. tell me" Jungkook's voice turned into a serious one.

" Sophia is a Psycho.. she's obsessed with you Jungkook " Jackson said with honestly. Jungkook was expressionless, he nodded indicating him to continue.