Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣

In the morning everyone was having breakfast, enjoying the morning time together. They really enjoyed being there, away from all the work , tension, everything.

"Oh I forgot to ask you, what did the fortune teller said yesterday" suddenly Taehyung asked to Jimin.

and obviously it made Jimin nervous, he was trying to forget all those things happened yesterday. he looked at Hanbin who was sitting opposite to him. Hanbin is the only one heard everything except him.  They both looked at each other not knowing what to say , suddenly everyone's focus was on Jimin. It made him more nervous.

"Fortune teller??" Jin asked confused.

"Yes hyung, yesterday we went to a fortune teller. uh not me, I actually waited outside. These two went.." Tae cleared, and Jin nodded.  Jimin was playing with his food, thinking about yesterday. Jungkook's eyes were on him, expecting some explanation.

" She looked scary, like those witches that comes in the stories and she laughed like a maniac.. I mean.. I don't know" Taehyung couldn't exactly say what he felt.

" Ohh I'm curious , what did she tell you Jiminah? Anything interesting??" Jennie asked.

Jimin was thinking hard, what to say without making them suspicious. Because what she told was not at all interesting, he really didn't wanted to make everyone worry. Especially Jungkook.

"Uh.. nothing much..some wierd things.. I don't know.. it really doesn't make  sense anyway " he said looking a bit unsure, Jungkook was giving his full attention to what Jimin is saying. Trying to figure out what exactly happened. But Jimin wasn't saying anything clearly, it made him curious.

" Ya I agree, man.... she was wierd" Hanbin said while eating.

" These people are ready to do anything for money, just ignore them, don't waste your time and money for them. " namjoon said, everyone started eating and continued their chat.

But Jungkook felt so disturbed, not paying attention to what others saying. He have to confirm the things, but asking Jimin won't help. The youner will not tell him, now the only option was... his eyes fell on him Hanbin, who was laughing about something Tae said.

🌸🌸🌸

"Hey.." Jungkook said casually. Initiating a conversation.

"Hyung.." Hanbin greeted back.

Currently they were all in the beach,  others were playing in the water. Hanbin was about to join them when Jungkook came for a talk. Jungkook looked for Jimin, relieved that the boy was busy playing with Taehyung and hoesok.

"Um.. actually, I wanted to ask you something.." he hesitantly said

"What is it hyung?"

"Yesterday.. what the fortune teller told exactly? Jimin is not telling me anything, but I'm worried.. " Jungkook said

"Oh that.. I really don't know how to say this.  She said some wierd things.."  Hanbin narrowed his eyes in a way of thinking.

"like?"

"like.. she told Jimin that he is an angel, which is somewhat true.. I agree with her.." Hanbin said and Jungkook raised an eyebrow. eventhough he too agrees with what the other said.

"No.. I mean.. you know what I mean right.." he shrugged and Jungkook nodded

" The next thing she told.. I didn't get it though, she told that he is in a wrong place.. I don't know which place.. and she told him to run away from him... as far as possible " he said. Jungkook's eyes as he heard the last words.  He very well understood that whom she meant when she said 'run away from him'