Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣

Jimin was in kitchen when Jungkook came downstairs after waking up,

" What the hell.. I told you not to do anything.. come here" he said and dragged Jimin carefully, made him sit on the couch.

" I'm fine now.. don't treat me like a patient, I hate it Jungkooah" Jimin pouted. Jungkook chuckled and pecked on his lips,

" You're not a patient, I agree but you are pregnant so I have to treat you like one.. bear with it.. now tell what you want? Are you hungry?? " Jungkook asked while stroking Jimin's hair.

" Mmm banana milk?" Jimin said but it sounded more like a question.

" But you don't like banana milk.." the older reasoned, Jimin didn't liked banana milk which is Jungkook's favourite. And the younger always teased him about it.

" I don't know, but I want banana milk kookie" Jimin whinned making Jungkook laugh.

" I see.. now I understood, you don't want banana milk, but my baby wants it.." Jungkook said while caressing Jimin's stomach indicating the baby. Jimin blushed but cover it with a quick pout.

" I thought I'm your baby.."

" Of course you are... You're my first baby.. " he said and kissed Jimins forehead then leaned down and kissed on his tummy making Jimin giggle.

"Jiminie.. baby, I have an important meeting today which I can't cancel. I'll come back as soon as possible.. I'm really sorry for leaving you.. " Jungkook said in a sad tone after giving Jimin a glass of banana milk.

" It's okay babe.. you can't leave your company just to look after me, I'm not that weak. I can take care of myself. Don't be sorry love" Jimin beamed and drank the banana milk in one go. The older chuckled seeing this.

" Tae will be here till I come, you don't have to be alone.." he said and leaned forward to lick the side of Jimin's lip for the leftover milk.

"Mmm.. it's tastes better this way.." he said, Jimin's face reddened from this action..

" Yahh Jeon Jungkook.. " he slapped him before burying his face on Jungkook's chest to hide his face..

🌸🌸🌸

Sophia was waiting for Jungkook at a restaurant, and she arranged the meeting like a dinner date. She was all dressed up to impress him.
The red dress was too tight showing her curves, and it reached her mid thigh. Her motive was to seduce Jungkook thinking she has a good chance now..

Jungkook reached there late by almost 30 minutes. He looked around once he entered into the restaurant. He sighed once he found Sophia looking at him hopefully. He cursed silently before approaching her.

" Jungkook!!!" Sophia smiled and stood up to hug him, he half hugged her before taking the seat.

" It looks more like date than a friendly meeting " Jungkook said unintrestingly.

" I wanted to make it special for you.. you said you were stressed so " she leaned forward to reveal her deep neck.

" Thank you Sophia.. you are a great friend.. I am so stressed these days, I can't concentrate on anything" he said while rubbing his forehead.

" What happened Jungkookie? You can tell me anything" she said in a concerned way squeezing Jungkook's hand over the table. Jungkook cleared his throat and removed his hand from the table.

" Some family problems.. Jimin.. he lied to me, he.. was pregnant and hid it from me.. he had a miscarriage during his dance.. he intentionally did it to abort my child.. " Jungkook said in a broken voice.. he didn't wanted to say all these about his loving husband but he had to lie..