Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣

The day went really bad for Jungkook.. the morning argument with Jimin ruined his whole mood, and he automatically showed it on his employees..

All were scared of his temper, and today it was at its peak.. he scolded everyone for their silly mistakes, and shouted at them unnecessarily..

" Why don't you quit the job, if you can't do your work properly.. all are good for nothing idiots.. now don't waste my time , just leave.." he yelled at his assistant when she told him the meeting got cancelled.. he knows the fact that it's not her mistake, still he was angry at her.. at everyone..

He leaned back to his chair closing his eyes, thinking about what Jimin said in the morning..
He was not happy with the fact that Jimin doesn't want to get pregnant, he doesn't want kids.. but Jungkook wants.. they never talked about it before, but he thought Jimin will be happy about the idea..

Deep inside Jungkook was still little insecure about the younger.. what if one day he leave.. he was possessive about him.. he always have this thought that Jimin deserves better.. a life without Jimin is Jungkook's worst nightmare.. if they have a child, their love will increase so does the commitment in their relationship.. it's not the only reason, but he really want a baby with Jimin.. he dreamed about it from a long time, that's why he intentionally avoided using any kind of protection when it comes to sex..

Sometimes he wondered why Jimin is still didn't got pregnant, it's normal.. but now it's clear that the younger is using pills all this time.. and Jungkook wasn't happy about it..

In the evening, when he came out of his company Jimin was there.. leaning towards his car , waiting  for him with a blank face.. Jungkook paused for few seconds before continuing his walk..

" What are you doing here??" He asked, he wasn't expecting Jimin to be there..

" We need to talk.." he replied..

🌸🌸🌸

They were now watching the sunset, sitting on the sand.. you can say it's one of Jimin's favorite place when it comes to peace and calming..

" It's beautiful.. isn't it?" Jimin asked his eyes fixed on the setting sun.. the evening was beautiful, it was calming..

" Hmm" the older hummed in response.. he then shifted his focus on the boy sitting beside him.. Jimin followed this..

"You know I love you, right?" Jimin asked as he leaned and placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder..  Jungkook wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling him closer..

" I know.. and I love you too.." he kissed on top of Jimin's hair..

"Today morning... I-... I'm sorry.. I didn't know that you.." he stopped and looked at the older's face..

" Don't you want a child Jimin.. ?" Jungkook asked calmly yet discomfort in his voice..

" Yes.. but not now.. not any time soon.. " hearing this Jungkook looked away sadly not want to hear the rest..

Jimin cupped his face , making him look at Jimin..

" You know I have plans about my career.. I'm just 20.. I want to go to college, I want to enjoy my college days.. after that I want to make a career in dancing..you know all that.." Jimin reasoned slightly pouting..

It's not like Jimin doesn't want kids ,  he want to settle down first.. he has goals to achieve.. for him it's too early for all that..

"Baby, I don't want to go to college during my pregnancy then leaving my kids behind.. similarly I don't want to drop college because of my kids.. I want both.. but not at the same time.. let me complete my studies first.. then we'll think about it.." he continued looking into Jungkook's eyes.. the older was sad but he understood Jimin's point. Jimin was right at his place..