2 - Dinner

After 2 weeks from Zico's mom meeting with the women he didn't recognize, finally he received a phone call from his mother.

"Hey, honey."

"Yes, mom. What's wrong?" Zico replied

"Look. I've already told her parents that we will have a family dinner this Friday. So her family will be in Korea that Morning."

"will be in Korea?" Zico said to himself as a sign he didn't understand what his mother's saying.

Zico replied,

"okay mom."

"Oh wait, what time should we be gathering? 7 pm? 8 pm? And where?"

"It's up to you mom. I'm okay with it."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"Ok then, I'll text you the details later. Okay, honey?"

"Alright mom."

"Ok bye."

"Bye mom."

As soon as their called ended, Zico talked to himself again

"Argh... Should I do it?"

Then, he continued to think again

"how can I cancel it? Mom was excited about it. Argh!! This is crazy.

At the same time, he later thought the woman his mother intended.

"Is she that pretty until mom wants me to marry her? Damn you girl!"

Finally, the day of his mother was looking forward comes around.

.....................................................................................................................................

Private Restaurant

Zico POV

It's 7:40 pm now. My mother, Tae Woo, Ji Eun (his wife) and Ta Eun (Tae Woo and Ji Eun's daughter) also attend the dinner.

We're the first one to arrive here. My mom chose this private restaurant because she didn't want my fans or media to see us and plus she also worried about me being a public figure.

10 minutes later, we are met with 2 people who are in their mid-50s.

My mom greeted those two while 3 of us also followed what my mom did.

"Hey, welcome. Welcome. It's been a long time isn't it?" my mom asked that women by talking with her in English

(to be exact, their conversation/ language they are using in this story is in Hangul.)

All of us were looking to each other as my mom talked in English. It's because this is our first time hearing my mom talk in English in front of us.

I said in my heart, "where are they coming from? Why does mom suddenly speak in English?"

Then that woman answered my mom question

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you, thank you. Yeah, I think it's almost a year since the incident."

My mom smiled and invited them to sit down with us.

"Come, have a sit."

Both of them replied

"Ah, yes."

As soon we are all seated, that women spoke again

"So, which is...."