6 - Please

After knowing the true story, Tae Woo tries to pursue Zico to agree with the marriage. So, he tried to call his brother.

"Hello."

"Yap, hyung."

"Still working."

"Hmm... yeah. I'm at my recording studio. Why?"

"Ani. Just to talk about marriage."

Zico remains silent and gets ready to listen to what his brother is going to say to him.

Tae Woo speak again

"Zico-ya. I know you don't want this. But, can you think about mom? She really wants you to get married to her. I've already told mom everything you said."

"Hyung. I wish I could do it. But I really can't."

"Look. Why don't you think about it again."

"No, hyung. I've already made my decision."

"Zico-ah. Listen. I don't want you to think wrong about me but... here... I don't know whether you are afraid about marriage life or you cannot focus on your career or you are just afraid of being a new you or whatever it is. One thing that I can say, mom is always thinking about your happiness and this is the one."

"I don't know hyung."

"Take a rest and I hope you think about it again."

The conversation ended.

Altia POV

Lately, there are so many things on my mind, especially about my marriage with Zico. I'm also confused and at the same time I felt bad for Zico's mom. I've already break our promise. I don't know what to do. That's why I'm calling my mother to find the answer.

"Mom..."

"Yes honey, what's wrong?

Without any intention, I cried.

"Mom..."

"Hey, don't cry. What's wrong?"

"I just felt bad mom. I've hurt Zico's mom."

"Why dear? What happened?"

"I told Zico that I also don't want this marriage. Then, he told his mom about this and Zico said she felt disappointed with us. Mom, what have I done?"

"Honey. Relax."

"I'm confused mom. I don't know what to do. I'm really stuck. I don't know who to choose?"

"What do you mean by "choose" dear?"

"I don't want to hurt Zico's mom but at the same time I also don't want Zico to feel bad by marrying me."

"Honey, listen. Any decision that you made, mom and dad will always be there for you. Keep praying and ask Him. He knows what the best is."

I didn't say anything. But then my mom continued,

"Okay honey. I know you are strong. Mom and dad always pray for you. No crying okay?."

"Okay mom." I replied.

................................................................................................................................

It's already 10 am now. I'm busy lecturing in my class. At the same time, I didn't check my phone. I was called by Zico's mom a few times. After class, I decided to give her a call.

"Hello aunty."

"Oh, hello Altia."

"Sorry. Just now I have some work to do."

"Oh, it's okay Altia."

"Aunty, I'm really sorry about last time."

"It's okay Altia."

"Hmmm... why are you looking for me aunty?"

"Oh, by the way... Altia... this is the last time I want to ask you. Do you really don't want to marry Zico?"

I've become speechless for a second.

But not longer after that, I replied. I keep reminding myself to keep strong. With some energy that I have and at the same time I talk to myself, "with the name of God, if this is right, please protect me."

"Aunty, I will go for it. I agreed to marry him."

Zico's mom was shocked with that sudden news from me.

"Really?"

"Yes, aunty."

"Thank you so much Altia."

Zico POV

After being called by my brother this afternoon, I can't close my eyes and go to sleep. I keep thinking about what he is saying just now. I'm lost and I'm asking this to myself

"What should I do?"

"Can I love her?"

"Urghhh!!"

After spending 3 days thinking about that, I called Tae Woo to give my answer.

"Hello hyung."

"Hmmm... Zico-ah."

"Hyung..."

"Hmmm..."

"I've made my decision."

"Okay, so.... the answer?"

I take my energy to tell Tae Woo about this news for around 30 second and then said to him

"I'll do it, hyung?"

"What?!!"

"I'll marry her, hyung"

"Really?!!"

"Yes, hyung."

"Did you tell mom about this?"

"Not yet, hyung. Can you let her know?"

"Why me?"

"Cause I don't think I can let mom know about this tonight. I'll be at the recording studio for a TV show until dawn. So later, no phone is allowed to be used."

"Ah, I see. Okay, later I will tell mom about this."

"Okay, hyung."

Before we hang our phone call, Tae Woo spoke

"Zico-ah..."

"Yeap hyung?"

"Thanks because make mom happy."

"Hmmmm..."

Then our conversation ended there.