17 - I'm Lost

Zico POV

The next day, I woke up early, not like always. My head felt so heavy. Once I went outside, I saw everyone was already at the dining table having breakfast. At first, I don't want to joined them but suddenly appa called me

"Zico, come. Lets eat."

I didn't say anything instead sat beside Taewoo.

Everyone is silent. Not chatting. I look at eomma. Her face is very serious. Before this, she is the one who always has something to tell and do some littering but today, she is not. Maybe she was really disappointed with what I've done last night.

I sat in the living room while checking my phone. About yesterday's article, I didn't give any comment plus I still didn't find who is the one making that statement.

Since the situation in this house is very tense, I went out. I don't know where to go. If I'm going home, Altia must be there. I don't want to meet her. So, I just decided to go to Penomeco's house.

I don't know where to express about this. Since Peno is already married, I guess he knows how to handle this problem. So, I called him to make sure he is at home or not

"Hello?"

"Hmm.. Jiho-ya."

"Where are you?"

"I'm home. Babysitting. Wei?? Want to help me?"

"Hmmm.. okay. I will go to your house then."

I know he also knows about yesterday's incident because he is one of my best friends.

................................................................................................................................................................

After a while, I arrived at his home.

He greet me,

"Yoo.... come, come."

I didn't say anything. I just went in.

We sat in the living room while watching his daughter. Then, he spoke

"Ya!! Waegurae?? You look bad. You still think about the article?"

I become quiet. Same goes for him.

Soon, I start opened my mouth

"Do I have to admit it?"

"Mo? Admit what?"

"About the marriage."

He seems don't believe what he just heard. So, he face toward me and asked

"Ya!! You married?! Chincha?"

I didn't reply to him. Apart from that, he does believe that I am already married.

Now, I spoke again

"I don't know if what I'm doing right now is right or not."

He didn't reply plus I continued my talk and suddenly I cried. I know this is a bit embarrassing but I can't hold it anymore

"I've hurt her. But, it's her fault. I'm sure she's the one who did this."

"Why do you think it's her? Maybe there's someone else?"

"No! I'm sure she is."

We both become quiet. Then, he spoke

"Look... I don't know what happened between both of you I mean... where you guys know each other... but have you thought... during your marriage, is there any action that leads her to expose all of this? I mean... if she wanted to do that, why didn't she do it from the beginning? Why now?"

I can't answer that question because I am also not sure about that.

I spent almost 4 hours there. I told him everything and now I'm a bit relieved.