54 - You Wake Up?

2 days later, finally, Altia woke up. But during that time Zico was not there because he was visiting his son in another ward. (while Altia was in come he never left her alone.)

40 minutes later, Zico went back to Alita's room but he noticed she was not there. He almost got a panic attack and while he was about to go out looking for Altia, he heard a door being opened. It's Altia who is just using the toilet. It made him feel relieved and then he helped Altia back to her bed. He felt bad for her cause he left her for a while.

"Hey... I'm sorry for leaving you. Do you want anything?"

"Water."

"Alright. I will call the doctor for you."

Altia only nodded. Shortly after the doctor came in and started checking Altia.

After being checked and the doctor left the room, Altia asked Zico.

"What happened?"

Before Zico answer his wife, he hold her hand first.

"You are in a coma after delivering our baby."

"How is the baby?"

Zico become speechless for a second

"Hey... tell me. How are the babies?"

"Alright. But, I want you to relax and calm down okay?."

Altia didn't said anything instead looking for his husband and waiting for him to answered her.

"One of our babies.... cannot be safe."

It Altia's turn to become speechless and she started to cry. Soon, Zico wipe Altia's tears and start to hug her.