57 - First Time Being At Show

6 years have passed and now both of them happily live with their 4 year's old son (Korean age) Harris Milan Woo. At the same time, Altia is now pregnant with their second child which this time, they are also expecting another twin.

This time, they will appear on a TV show which shows their daily life as a family. (Like The Return of Superman)

XX Show (Zico's House)

During this time, they (narrator/ MC) still have no idea who's family will come out this time. Both of the narrator was amazed by Zico's house

MC1: Omo, omo. Look at their house. So big and pretty.

MC2: Waa... daebak. Their house is so pretty. Wish I can have a house like that

MC1: Eii... even if you have this kind of house but all messed up with the stuff, It's nothing.

MC2: Hahahahaha. Maja, maja. The kids(MC kids).. aigoo

MC1: I become more curious who it will be.

MC2: Me too.

Then the camera changed direction and showed a person (It's Altia but still not showing her face. Only her back) who is busy preparing breakfast.

MC2: Omo, omo. It looks delicious.

Next, the screen changed, showing one bedroom (Harris's room) He was still sleeping.

MC1: Omo, omo. Yeappura.

MC2: Nugu ya?

Not long after that, Harris woke up.

MC1: Aigoo!

MC2: Wait a second. Did this child girl or boy?

MC1: I know right. His hair is long.

MC2: (After making her own analysis) I think he is a boy.

Harris played in his room a minute before going out and getting her mother. He spoke

Harris: Eomma?

MC1: Alright! Are we going to see his eomma's face?

MC2: Cha!

Altia changes her body and gets Harris who's already in the kitchen. But the camera still wasn't showing her face. It makes become more curious

MC1: Argh.. Mitchikita. I want to know who she is.

Altia: Uh? Hey, sweetie. You wake up?

Harris: Morning eomma.

After he greeted his eomma, he then went to the living room and played by himself. Shortly after, he spoke again.

Harris: Mom, where is appa?

Altia: Appa is still sleeping, honey.

So, Harris was about to go to his appa's room but was stopped by Altia. She spoke (in English)

Altia: Harris. Don't go to daddy's room. He just arrived this morning. Let him sleep for a while.

MC1: Uh?! Bunya?! They speak in English.

But Harris didn't say anything instead continued playing. After a few minutes, while Altia didn't notice him, he sneakily went to his daddy's room.

MC1: Oh no! He is going to his appa's room.

MC2: I'm curious who his appa is.