10 - Cleaning House

Altia POV

Today, I work for half a day only. So, after settling all my work at university, I went to my house.

Before I went home, I stopped at this halal restaurant near our apartment because I want to take away some food so that I can have plenty of time to clean up Zico's wardrobe. I bought it for myself cause I do believe that Zico is already left to his work.

After 15 minutes waiting, the food that I ordered is ready and I go straight to my house.

As soon I'm home, I put my food just now in the kitchen and went to clean up myself to get some refreshment. Not long after that, I went straight to the wardrobe and began arranging his clothes.

While I was sitting in the room folding Zico's clothes, I was startled by someone who spoke,

"Kamchagiya!"

Then, I turned my body to that sound. I was fluttered at the sight of Zico in front of me wearing only a towel and had nothing on his body.

I spoke as I try to stand up,

"Uh?"

He asked

"What are you doing here?"

"Cleaning?"

"You not working?"

"I've already back from work. Why you still here? You not working?"

"I'm about to go."

We are both speechless.

But then I realized with Zico who wanted to look for his clothes. So, I went out from that room to give him some space

"Ah, mata. You may (while giving Zico some space to walk in) I'll be back after you finish finding your clothes."

While Zico was getting ready, I waited for him outside and suddenly I thought, "Is he already eaten?"

Then I looked at the food I left early. Still not touched.

Then I remember the food I bought a while ago and then I warmed it up.

Suddenly, I saw Zico heading out. I followed him and said

"Zico-shi, you don't want to have lunch first? I've bought some food already."

Zico who was wearing his shoe spoke

"No. I've already promise with my friends to eat together."

I slightly disappointed but answered

"Ah... I see. Take care."

He's leaving.

Zico POV

Today I woke up a bit late. It's because I just arrived at 5 am this morning. Like always, the house sounds quiet and I guess Altia is already left to her workplace.

Today, I didn't have any schedule but as soon as I saw my phone, I got one message from my Fanxy Child Crew

"Guys, lets meet up."

So, I quickly woke up from my bed and started cleaning up myself.

After a few minutes, I went to my closet but I didn't find any clothes that were suitable for me to wear. So I went to my wardrobe.

While I was hurrying up, I didn't see around me. I just went straight to my wardrobe but as soon as I came in, I stopped because I almost bumped into someone in the room. I was startled and said

"Kamchagiya!"

I saw Altia facing her body toward me. I tried to keep cool. I didn't expect she will be here. I was amazed by her look because this is my first time seeing her without her hijab. I was a bit taken aback with her beauty but at the same time felt bad because she had to clean this room alone.