56 - Sleep More

Zico POV

Tonight I cannot go back home since I was busy preparing my album. But at the same time I was worried about Altia who was alone taking care of Harris because most of the time (at night) it is my turn to take care of him.

It's showing 12 in the midnight. At 7pm just now, I've sent her a message to know about her condition but I guess she only barely can answer me this time.

Zico: Is everything okay?

Altia: Uhmm. Harris keeps crying.

Zico: Arr chincha? Mianhae. Have you slept?

Altia: Uhmm.. I can't.

Zico: Mianhae.

.........................................................................................................

The next day, I went home at 6am. As soon as I arrived, I went straight to our room. Then, I saw Altia who still sleeps and goes to Harris. I don't want to wake them up since Altia can't sleep last night because Harris was not in a good mood. He kept crying.

I kissed Altia's forehead while she lay on her side (toward Harris) while her hands were on Harris to make sure he was not easily startled. Then, I laid my body next to Harris while facing towards them.

15 minutes later, Harris cried and made Altia wake up and immediately stroke his body softly. While I also sat and tried to hold Harris. Altia who didn't know about me started when I spoke

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here. Sleep."

She replied

"Uh? Umm... Komawo"

Then she continued her sleep while I tried to shut Harris. He stops crying when I hold him then I play with him.

1 hour later, while I was sitting on the sofa with Harris still on my hand, Altia woke up.

"Babe..."

Then I replied and got closer to her. I put Harris on his baby cot. I sat next to her and looked at her.

"Uhmm?.... what's wrong?"

"Uhmm... what time is it?"

"7 I think. Why?"

She didn't replied so it's makes me spoke again

"Sleep more. I will make breakfast."

"Komawo."

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Then I said

"I love you."

"Love you too."

At the Kitchen.

While I was preparing a breakfast for us, then Altia who's holding Harris comes toward me.

"Hey... I said sleep more isn't it?"

"I can't sleep already. Even though I'm so sleepy."

Altia POV

As soon as I'm at the kitchen, Zico spoke

"Hey... I said sleep more isn't it?"

"I can't sleep already. Even though I'm so sleepy actually."

He only smiled. Then I sat on the dining table and waited for him. While waiting, I'm playing with Harris

"Hey Harris... let's wait for what daddy is cooking."

Zico spoke

"Ya.. hajima..."

"Wae?"

"It must not be as tasty as yours."

"It's okay. At least it can be eaten."

"Maja."

A few minutes later, Zico came with some food and he then put it on the table.

"Cha... let's eat Mrs. Woo."

"Ne... kamsahamnida."