45 - Where is Your Wife?

Zico POV

Today I'm going to attend a show recording in Korea

XX Show

The audience started to cheer when the guests were welcomed to the studio. Among the guests are Dean, actor Lee Jaewook, Hani from EXID, Kim Jongkook and Jennie from BLACKPINK. The presenters of the show are Yoo Jaesuk, Jun Hyunmoo, Park Narae and JR from NU'EST.

After introducing ourself, Hyunmoo started to asked me a question

"Zico-shi."

"Ne, ne, ne."

"Where is your wife?"

I couldn't believe with his sudden questions so laugh and shortly after I answered him

"Ne? Aaah... she is working."

Before he continued with his question, suddenly Jaesuk interrupt

"Ya!! Buya?"

"Wae? Wae? Wae? I'm just asking about his wife. Why was I scolded?"

"Ani.. your question is..haih. Zico-shi, when I can meet your wife?"

"Ya!!" all of them are shouting while I was just laughing at them

Their conversation include:

Park Narae: Jennie-shi...

Jennie: Ne?

Park Narae: Congratulations on your wedding with Bobby(iKON) last week.

Jennie: Ah... ne, ne, ne. Kamsahamnida.

Hyun Moo: So, how's your life now?

Jennie: Nothing changed. I mean... There's not much that has changed. Now, I have to cook for him and wash his clothes and so on. Watching movies together and yeah...

Jonghyun: I just realised that most of the guests today have married.

Yoo Jaesuk: Aahh... mata. Zico, Hani, Kim Jongkook and Jennie are already married. While Dean now has Taeyeon but Lee Jaewook... Jaewook-shi..

Lee Jaewook: Ne?

Yoo Jaesuk: You didn't want to get married?"

Lee Jaewook: Uhmmm... I do but now I just want to focus on my acting.

Park Narae: Eii...

Hyun Moo: Zico-shi..

Zico: Ne?

Hyun Moo: People going wild after saw the article about both of you going to Dean's wedding. So, how do you feel and how about your wife's reaction?

Zico: Uhmm... I feel... uhmm... worried and at the same time feel relieved too.

Jaesuk: Wae? Wae? Wae?

Zico: It's because.. it's my first time showing my wife to the media so that's why I'm worried. I'm worried about my wife since she didn't know how it felt and how it was in public. At first, she didn't want to come to Dean's wedding but since we are close plus Taeyeon and Altia also a good friend so she feels bad about that. She's actually very nervous on that time.''

Hyun Moo: Arr chincha?

Park Narae interrupted

Narae: But... seriously I like your wife. I mean, she is not just beautiful but also a very soft person.

Jonghyun: How do you guys meet?

Zico: Uhmm... we meet through my mom. My mom who did introduce her to me.

Jaesuk: Omo, omo.

Hyun Moo: Is all news that spread out from Twitter true?

Zico: Hmm.. Ne. It's all true.

All of them were surprised.

Jonghyun: Actually, my cousin is studying at SNU and he also said like that. I mean the fact about Zico's wife.

Yoo Jaesuk: Who's the one you told about this marriage?

Zico: Penomeco. But, I'm just telling him that I'm married but he still doesn't know who I'm married with.

Hyun Moo: So, you meet her after 3 years breaking up with Seolhyun.

Zico: Ne. This year.

Hyun Moo: Means in those 3 years you didn't have any relationship with anyone?

Zico: Ne, ne.

After a few hours, the recording ended.